littleangels        English Nanny
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Wuhan, China, needs to build a 1000 bed hospital in one week

Quote Originally Posted by americaninmoscow View Post
    Yes, and with that thought in mind, we are waiting to hear from raz and how his personal story was worse.
    from that interview on ORF, it looks like, special with planes flying all over and everywhere at any time, it might be possible that ANY flight from ANY city out of China will be -verboten-.
    There is no greater treasure then pleasure....

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Benedikt For This Useful Post:

americaninmoscow (27-01-2020)

Quote Originally Posted by Benedikt View Post
    WINTER does not automatically mean snow and ice...
    There is no leaves in this part of China at this time.
    If you trust the government you obviously failed history class. " George Carlin"

Quote Originally Posted by TolkoRaz View Post
    An interesting photo - where are the lorries taking away the top soil etc? Where are the access routes to the site? Where are the survey poles etc?

For all we know, this is a photo of an excavator training establishment!

I would have thought that any emergency hospitable would be more quickly brought into operation by being built on existing hard ground such as a large car park, factory, airfield etc
    More likely they're digging a mass grave.
    If you trust the government you obviously failed history class. " George Carlin"

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Uncle Wally For This Useful Post:

americaninmoscow (27-01-2020)

Quote Originally Posted by americaninmoscow View Post
    You've been in a situation where 56 million people and entire cities bigger than Moscow have not only been quarentiened but under complete martial law?

Interesting.

Tell us more!
    Did I write that?

If my inferior level of written English led you to understand that, I apologise 1000 times for the unintentional confusion caused!

I merely tried to suggest that I consider as individuals if we have a 94 - 97% chance of surviving, they seem very good odds to me!

Yes, I have been in far worse situations where the odds of survival were not as high as 94 -97%, and yet I still survived but it had nothing to do with pandemics etc ...........
    Если враг в пределах досягаемости, то и вы тоже!

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TolkoRaz For This Useful Post:

americaninmoscow (28-01-2020), Benedikt (28-01-2020), Uncle Wally (28-01-2020)

Did I write that?

If my inferior level of written English led you to understand that, I apologise 1000 times for the unintentional confusion caused!

I merely tried to suggest that I consider as individuals if we have a 94 - 97% chance of surviving, they seem very good odds to me!

Yes, I have been in far worse situations where the odds of survival were not as high as 94 -97%, and yet I still survived but it had nothing to do with pandemics etc ...........
    But todate 106 have died and only about 50 released from hospital

Biologicals are flipping scary stuff.

Sara was more than a decade ago n still no cure.

Quote Originally Posted by [COLOR="#FF0000"
    Uncle Wally;1490908]More likely they're digging a mass grave.
    [/COLOR]

suppose not a good idea for the person who took the photo, to go there and ask - hey are you digging here massgraves for the Corona virus victims-? that person might be as well the first -user - if these will be indeed massgraves...

Did I write that?

Situations involving ex-wives and girlfriends don't count.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Uncle Wally For This Useful Post:

americaninmoscow (30-01-2020), TolkoRaz (30-01-2020)

[/COLOR]

suppose not a good idea for the person who took the photo, to go there and ask - hey are you digging here massgraves for the Corona virus victims-? that person might be as well the first -user - if these will be indeed massgraves...
    Ok but why are they building 4 hospitals of 1000 beds each if the victim count is so low? Why the need for 4000 beds?

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Wally View Post
    Ok but why are they building 4 hospitals of 1000 beds each if the victim count is so low? Why the need for 4000 beds?
    are the reports really true?* i know at least here and in Austria or Germany, anyone who comes from a - China - flight and has a temperature, sniffles, flue and the likes is whisked off to a hospital. checks are done but it takes a few days to get the answer. and for this time the people have to stay in the hospital...

apparently already nearly 6000 infected people. and the -peak- is expected only next week.https://www.bild.de/news/inland/news...5722.bild.html

should one trust THIS article? they say 90 000 infected..
    https://www.epochtimes.de/china/90-0...Q9EXCNC2hJzybo

an evacuation flight with 90 germans from Wuhan was delayed again. No permission so far from the Chines to land there..https://www.bild.de/politik/inland/p...9800.bild.html
    Last edited by Benedikt; 29-01-2020 at 13:59.

I heard vodka kills germs.
    I will drink to that!

16. The Following User Says Thank You to TolkoRaz For This Useful Post:

Uncle Wally (30-01-2020)

are the reports really true?* i know at least here and in Austria or Germany, anyone who comes from a - China - flight and has a temperature, sniffles, flue and the likes is whisked off to a hospital. checks are done but it takes a few days to get the answer. and for this time the people have to stay in the hospital...

apparently already nearly 6000 infected people. and the -peak- is expected only next week.https://www.bild.de/news/inland/news...5722.bild.html

an evacuation flight with 90 germans from Wuhan was delayed again. No permission so far from the Chines to land there..https://www.bild.de/politik/inland/p...9800.bild.html
    Australians are to be quarantined on the very aptly named Christmas Island for 2 weeks!

18. The Following User Says Thank You to TolkoRaz For This Useful Post:

Benedikt (31-01-2020)

More likely they're digging a mass grave.

so it realy looks like it will be a hospital. at the end of the film one can see prefabs already. and the insulation layer where they will stand on. https://www.krone.at/2086606

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Benedikt For This Useful Post:

americaninmoscow (30-01-2020)

I saw a video on Instagram from a taxi, the passenger was coughing and looked sick and wanted to go to the hospital. The driver keeps asking where he was from. Finally the passenger admits he is from Wuhan and the driver stops the car and throws him out, then called the police. This was in China.

https://kurier.at/chronik/welt/eine-...uhan/400743384

this is a photo of the - 1000 bed hospital, constructed in one week-. As it already said in other articles. it is a flat level base on which are pre fab containers are -screwed - together. The Army sends the medical personell.Suppose in such a big country it should be no problem to get 1000 or 1500 -doctors - into one palce. One man gives the order, sometimes it seems to me it is a good thing.
    Germany and Austria evacuated altogether maybe 200 people, they are still haggling where to put them, which is the best way to trat them and what to do... Most important though, rooms full of committees, crisis management and experts opinions. and not two can agree on one thing... I think, i would have the corona virus rather in China then in Germany or Austria.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast