littleangels        English Nanny

Thread: IT'S A LONG WAY TO TIPPERARY

IT'S A LONG WAY TO TIPPERARY

I AM CURRENTLY BASED IN LONDON, THOUGH ORIGINALLY COME FROM TIPPERARY. I HAVE
    DISCOVERED AN EXCELLENT LOCAL RADIO STATION THERE THAT MAY ALSO BE OF INTEREST
    TO ANY MEMBERS OF THE TIPPERARY DIASPORA WHO MAY BE LOCATED IN MOSCOW.
    THE STATION IS CALLED TIPPFM AND IT BROADCASTS A MIXTURE OF LOCAL, NATIONAL AND
    INTERNATIONAL ITEMS. I USED TO LISTEN TO IT ON MY COMPUTER WHEN IN LONDON BUT
    HAVE FOUND THAT I ENJOY ITS PROGRAMMES SO MUCH THAT I WENT AND BOUGHT AN
    INTERNET RADIO TO MAKE ACCESS MORE CONVENIENT. THE MAIN PROGRAMME IS TIPP TODAY
    AND THAT IS TRANSMITTED MONDAY TO FRIDAY BETWEEN 9AM AND NOON, LOCAL TIME.
    THEY SOMETIMES HAVE INTERVIEWS WITH THE EDITOR OF AN IRISH PAPER PUBLISHED IN
    THE UK ABOUT ISSUES OF INTEREST TO IRISH FOLKS WHO MAY BE IMPACTED BY ISSUES SUCH
    AS BREXIT. I'M SURE THEY WOULD BE EQUALLY INTERESTED TO HEAR HOW ANY TIPPERARY
    FOLKS IN MOSCOW ARE GETTING ON OUTSIDE THE PREMIER COUNTY. BUT, IN ANY EVENT,
    FOR ANYONE WHO HAS TIPPERARY CONNECTIONS, THIS STATION IS A GREAT WAY TO CONNECT
    WITH THE PREMIER COUNTY.

even if i am not from there, any link to it?
    There is no greater treasure then pleasure....

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Benedikt For This Useful Post:

TolkoRaz (10-01-2020)

Please, next time do not use only capital letters, man it is noisy to read.
    You do not need to do anything extra to get peoples attention in the body text of your post, if people go to you post you have their full attention already.

Here is Russia, and many other places too, it is possibly to listen to radio stations from abroad via the Internet, and the station you refer too is called "Tipp FM" there. just to make it a bit more easy for people to find it, and to Benn: http://tippfm.com/news/tipp_fm_remai...ur_wavelength/
    By the way, there is other options to listing to radio from Tipperary, "Tipperary Mid West Radio 104.8 & 106.7 fm" and "SPIN South West" have transition on the Internet too.

And if people want to advertise for something, then do it in a clever way, it do not serve the case to stay in you corner and shout.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hans.KK For This Useful Post:

Benedikt (10-01-2020), TolkoRaz (10-01-2020)