littleangels        English Nanny
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: Ukrainian Boeing crashes in Iran. 180 passengers on board

Judge is offline kiss my shiny metal ........
    Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Wally View Post
    Ok, so how did this very lucky guy just happen to get a video of the the missile hitting the plane? I know we've all been there at one time or another. Standing in the middle of nowhere pointing our phone at a blacken sky and boom! It's almost like the guy knew it was going to happen.
    Iranian police have arrested the guy who filmed the crash.

Quote Originally Posted by Judge View Post
    Iranian police have arrested the guy who filmed the crash.
    Was it the same guy who posted it on line?
    If you trust the government you obviously failed history class. " George Carlin"

Ok, so how did this very lucky guy just happen to get a video of the the missile hitting the plane? I know we've all been there at one time or another. Standing in the middle of nowhere pointing our phone at a blacken sky and boom! It's almost like the guy knew it was going to happen.
    Agreed!

But, I suppose the evidence helps us dispel conspiracy theories!
    Если враг в пределах досягаемости, то и вы тоже!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to TolkoRaz For This Useful Post:

Uncle Wally (16-01-2020)

Judge is offline kiss my shiny metal ........
    Was it the same guy who posted it on line?
    No, the guy who posted it says they arrested the wrong guy.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Judge For This Useful Post:

Uncle Wally (16-01-2020)

Quote Originally Posted by TolkoRaz View Post
    Agreed!

But, I suppose the evidence helps us dispel conspiracy theories!
    Not really, I read some other things that say this was set up by the US too, hence the guy filming it. I need to check on that some more. Also the "reporter" that published this just happened to work for Bellingcat before he got this gig. Bellingcat is connected to Mi6 and the CIA.
    If you trust the government you obviously failed history class. " George Carlin"

Not really, I read some other things that say this was set up by the US too, hence the guy filming it. I need to check on that some more. Also the "reporter" that published this just happened to work for Bellingcat before he got this gig. Bellingcat is connected to Mi6 and the CIA.
    Waaka waaka waaka... Flame... Mf

That's right.

The us is so powerful it shoots Iranians missiles at the Iranian people.

Put that in ur pipe and smoke it...

Anyways,

He is a neat rt doc on the TOR.

https://youtu.be/objljEE7B6M

Quote Originally Posted by americaninmoscow View Post

That's right.

one thing for sure i have learned in my long life. might that have been the Tongking Incident, the MiLai (sp?) Massaker, Katyin Forest... NOTHING is NOT possible...
    There is no greater treasure then pleasure....

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Benedikt For This Useful Post:

Uncle Wally (18-01-2020)

Quote Originally Posted by Benedikt View Post
    one thing for sure i have learned in my long life. might that have been the Tongking Incident, the MiLai (sp?) Massaker, Katyin Forest... NOTHING is NOT possible...
    Ben, No mention of Pear Harbour or Chemical Weapons in Iraq.......................?
    Если враг в пределах досягаемости, то и вы тоже!

13. The Following User Says Thank You to TolkoRaz For This Useful Post:

Uncle Wally (18-01-2020)

You guys are seriously damaged goods and have a fantastical conspiratorial view of the world.

Why not just follow it to it's logical conclusion-

The zionest Jew bankers are the root of all the world's problem and without them we would all be singing kumbaya around a camp fire.

The weapons system Russia sold to Iran was the main point and focus of the documentary I posted.

Now, supposedly, Iran has not only copied it, software and all, but improved upon it.

(Could that be what we see at, I think it was :38 of the video? It's clearly the wreckage of some as system that had been destroyed by American tomahawks in Syria).

Now, since it is an older system, not connected to the internet. How would they "hack it"?

Sure, there are prob ways and an article back in 2007, I think, describes how to do it. In theory.

So what does that mean again?

The hardware is great and it is the software that sucks. Software either being faulty code or human error. Both require extensive training. Clearly the Iranians require both.

But it also is too easy to be lazy and just say America is evil, and all bad things that happen to us are because of America (replace with jews).

And then brush it off, not improve anything and drink tea.
    Last edited by americaninmoscow; 17-01-2020 at 18:22.

Quote Originally Posted by Benedikt View Post
    I'll bite.

Gulf of Tonkin incident was a false flag to rally American public to enter Vietnam war.

My Lai massacre was a war atrocity by American warfighters.

Katyin Forrest was a Soviet false flag and ethnic cleansing.

From the post below, pearl harbour was an actual surprise attack on American soil in an attempt to decapitate the us Pacific fleet in a brilliant move from the Japanese war machine. Why is this here? Cuz America, I guess.

Chemical weapons in Iraq. Main cause for America's push for Iraq war. Media proclaims bush to be idiot, weapons not found. Actusl soldiers say differently and one high ranking pentagon official was fired when he gave a presentation with satellite evidence of Russian spetznaz running convoys from Iraq into Syria of mysterious military cargo in the 48 hour run up to the war.

What were the actual lessons here?

People do bad things to each other?

That's right.

No, but the US can fool Iranians radar to make it look like a military plane and not a civilian one. How else would Trump and US officials be so sure Iran shot down the jet? Maybe because they helped it a bit?

I'll bite.

Gulf of Tonkin incident was a false flag to rally American public to enter Vietnam war.

My Lai massacre was a war atrocity by American warfighters.

Katyin Forrest was a Soviet false flag and ethnic cleansing.

From the post below, pearl harbour was an actual surprise attack on American soil in an attempt to decapitate the us Pacific fleet in a brilliant move from the Japanese war machine. Why is this here? Cuz America, I guess.

Chemical weapons in Iraq. Main cause for America's push for Iraq war. Media proclaims bush to be idiot, weapons not found. Actusl soldiers say differently and one high ranking pentagon official was fired when he gave a presentation with satellite evidence of Russian spetznaz running convoys from Iraq into Syria of mysterious military cargo in the 48 hour run up to the war.

What were the actual lessons here?

People do bad things to each other?

Could Pearl harbor have been let happen? Could 9/11 been let happen, we needed a "new Pearl harbor" so we could kick off endless wars. Who cares if Bush is a war criminal, Obama too for that matter, he only bombed weddings and killed half of some families, that's nothing right? So what Trump killed an Iranian in Iraq, Obama killed people in Pakistan using AI for a reason.

What game are we playing now?

Something between the shotgun it see what works and and the throw the spaghetti against the wall and see what sticks approach?

Cuz America bad, I guess.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456