littleangels        English Nanny
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Soleimani or Trump the Winner?

And people think Trump will lose the election? Me thinks not.
    If you trust the government you obviously failed history class. " George Carlin"

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Uncle Wally For This Useful Post:

TheInterocitor (15-01-2020)

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Wally View Post
    And people think Trump will lose the election? Me thinks not.
    I don't think he will.

I'm sure Hillary will run again.

The left has been slowly chipping away at the things that got Trump elected. Mass media? Anti Trump. Drudge has seemingly changed his time and some say he has sold his famous website. Social media? The banning of conservatives began long ago. Couple this with dirty tricks, like shadow banning, and the net result is that voices have been silenced.

Etc etc.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to americaninmoscow For This Useful Post:

nicklcool (15-01-2020)

On the Yellow Brick Road, near El Dorado...
    Quote Originally Posted by americaninmoscow View Post
    I don't think he will.

Etc etc.
    No way. This is anecdotal evidence, but I have many humorous magazines and pamphlets, jokes, about Bill and Hillary published during the 1990's, items listed on Ebay, and there is zero interest in them. Nobody thinks the Clintons are in the least, funny, that is, they are not "likeable". Americans will not vote for someone unless they feel some warmth for them.

No way Bill wants any close examination of his ties to Bill Epstein and having fun with underage girls. No way Hillary could tolerate any examination of her crimes with the server, missing e-mails, etc.

You;re right, the big social media can discriminate, and legacy media practice outright bias, and Google can run their deceptive search algorithms, but this old oatmeal is fast becoming cold. Alternative social media, video media. and other venues of communication are growing fast.

I made the mistake of contributing $35 to the Trump campaign 3 years ago, and I get postal mail in my mailbox from the campaign 3-4 times a month, and text messages every day.
    If you can't make a mistake, you can't make anything.

I don't think he will.

The left has been slowly chipping away at the things that got Trump elected. Mass media? Anti Trump. Drudge has seemingly changed his time and some say he has sold his famous website. Social media? The banning of conservatives began long ago. Couple this with dirty tricks, like shadow banning, and the net result is that voices have been silenced.

Etc etc.
    Yeah I noticed that about Drudge, I hardly check it anymore.
    If you trust the government you obviously failed history class. " George Carlin"

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Uncle Wally For This Useful Post:

americaninmoscow (15-01-2020)

Quote Originally Posted by TheInterocitor View Post
    No way. This is anecdotal evidence, but I have many humorous magazines and pamphlets, jokes, about Bill and Hillary published during the 1990's, items listed on Ebay, and there is zero interest in them. Nobody thinks the Clintons are in the least, funny, that is, they are not "likeable". Americans will not vote for someone unless they feel some warmth for them.

No way Bill wants any close examination of his ties to Bill Epstein and having fun with underage girls. No way Hillary could tolerate any examination of her crimes with the server, missing e-mails, etc.

You;re right, the big social media can discriminate, and legacy media practice outright bias, and Google can run their deceptive search algorithms, but this old oatmeal is fast becoming cold. Alternative social media, video media. and other venues of communication are growing fast.

I made the mistake of contributing $35 to the Trump campaign 3 years ago, and I get postal mail in my mailbox from the campaign 3-4 times a month, and text messages every day.
    Huber finished his investigation in Hillary and the email stuff and said there was nothing to see

9. The Following User Says Thank You to americaninmoscow For This Useful Post:

Armoured (15-01-2020)

Huber finished his investigation in Hillary and the email stuff and said there was nothing to see
    In Trump's words, a Nothing Burger!
    Если враг в пределах досягаемости, то и вы тоже!

Quote Originally Posted by TolkoRaz View Post
    It certainly seems like a lot of people want to forget about this and move on.

Funny, they think we are that dumb? Fortunately Judicial Watch is on the case.

Stuff coming out from her emails, her maid copied classified documents for her, more emails found that were classified at the time. Oh and I think her maid is dead now, of course it was not under normal conditions.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Uncle Wally For This Useful Post:

TheInterocitor (17-01-2020)

It certainly seems like a lot of people want to forget about this and move on.
    Not me! Why do Americans want to let these corrupt politicians get away with their crimes? This is the main reason everyone in government is attacking Trump, they are afraid he'll let the cat no the enormous tiger out if the bag. But you know what I think? Even if he or someone else does the justice department will try to cover it up. Why? Because it would be devastating to the USofA.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Uncle Wally For This Useful Post:

TheInterocitor (17-01-2020)

The forum ate my message again. Well, there's one thing I know - when I get my newest website up, with a forum, it will NOT be this type of forum which tortures the poster with disappearing posts and wastes my time forcing me to re-write, from scratch, messages I spent 30 minutes formulating.

"Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.
    Please reload the window."

False flag and misinformation. When you reload the page, the message you have written disappears into a cyber black hole.

And when you switch from editing to "Go Advanced" editing, if your editing has gone on longer than 10-15 minutes, your message also disappears into virtual reality. The forum presents you with a completely blank page. Page back and you see your message not.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to TheInterocitor For This Useful Post:

americaninmoscow (17-01-2020)

John Huber, the U.S. attorney in Utah, was tapped in November 2017 by then-Attorney General Jeff Sessions (Sessions was later fired by Donald trump because of Sessions's refusal to perform his job - investigate wrongdoing) to do nothing but look into concerns that the FBI had not fully pursued cases of possible corruption at the Clinton Foundation and during Clinton's time as secretary of state when the U.S. government decided not to block the sale of a company called Uranium One.

Huber did not investigate "the e-mail stuff" where the FBI looked on as Hillary smashed her computer's hard drives with the emails, with hammers and poured acid on them. The FBI trusted her word that they had no evidence on them.

John Huber would find nothing wrong, as John Huber did not interview any witnesses, including any whistle blowers, and he lost whistle blower affidavits repetitively.

Probably Huber didn't wanna be Arkancided ("commit suicide" like Clinton's pal Jeffrey Epstein, their personal lawyer Vince Foster, a ton of others now deceased, all associates of the Clintons).

In case anybody was wondering whether the U.S. has a "two-tier" justice system after then FBI Director James Comey let Hillary Rodham Clinton slip off the hook for parking hundreds of secret, top secret and confidential emails on her unsecured private email server in violation of the Espionage Act, because she lacked "intent" *, your suspicions are now confirmed.

* The statute doesn't require "intent", just "gross negligence". While Comey certainly didn't accuse Clinton of "gross negligence", he admitted she was guilty of "extreme carelessness", which is the exact same thing. Comey wound up his spiel by saying that "no prosecutor would bring such a case against Hillary Clinton". Now we can see why. Not only could they not win it in court, but also they could stand a good chance of getting themselves "Arkancided".

They are all as bas one another...............

Latest recently appeared in the public domain supporting the belief / evidence that Trump attempted to damage and get dirt on Biden from a foreign power - did he not also try to get dirt on Hillary Clinton too from a foreign power?

_110524937_parnas.jpg
    Если враг в пределах досягаемости, то и вы тоже!

20. The Following User Says Thank You to TolkoRaz For This Useful Post:

Uncle Wally (18-01-2020)

The president is the chief law-enforcement officer of the United States. As president he is supposed to enforce the law - investigate wrongdoing.

Democrats and media (one and the same entity) have this twisted 180 degrees. To NOT investigate corruption would mean that the president condones and is part of a corrupt system.

Accusing Trump of seeking a political advantage by prosecuting corruption - this would be as ridiculous as claiming that a cop arrested a bank robber just so the cop could get a larger salary and promotion.

Democrats and the media (one and the same entity) not only support terrorism (in supporting 16 worldwide proxy wars of Iranian fascist dictator, and ignoring Obama's cash delivery of $1.5 billion via helicopter to Tehran, and freeing $150 Billion for Iran) but also support Ukrainian corruption intermingled with US politicians.

Democrats and the media (one and the same entity) only get upset when Donald J. Trump exposes corruption and opposes Iranian terrorism.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to TheInterocitor For This Useful Post:

Uncle Wally (18-01-2020)

Latest recently appeared in the public domain supporting the belief / evidence that Trump attempted to damage and get dirt on Biden from a foreign power - did he not also try to get dirt on Hillary Clinton too from a foreign power?

_110524937_parnas.jpg
    Seriously? I can do one of these with my Paint Shop Pro graphics program , too!

Obama, Biden, and Clinton sit in a plane..

Obama looks out the window and says to the other two, "Ive been thinking. I wish I could do more to help these people; they deserve so much!"

He reaches into his pocket and pulls out a $100 bill. He says, "If I drop this out the window, I can make somebody really happy!"

Biden clears his throat and says, "Excuse me Mr. President, but I can do you one better." He pulls out ten $10 bills and continues, "I can drop ten of these out the window and make ten people really happy!"

Clinton clears her throat and says, "I can top both of you!" She pulls out of her purse one hundred $1 bills. "I can drop one hundred of these and make one hundred people really happy!"

At this point the pilot comes out of the cabinet and laughs. At the inquiring looks of Obama, Biden, and Clinton he says, "I can top all of you! I can crash this plane and make millions of people happy!"

24. The Following User Says Thank You to TheInterocitor For This Useful Post:

americaninmoscow (17-01-2020)

_110524937_parnas.jpg
    A handwritten note with hotel letterhead?

From an already questionable character?

That is your proof? Of what, exactly?

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast