littleangels        English Nanny
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Soleimani or Trump the Winner?

Quote Originally Posted by americaninmoscow View Post
    A handwritten note with hotel letterhead?

From an already questionable character?

That is your proof? Of what, exactly?
    Don't take seriously, TR is just making joke...
    If you aim for nothing, you will hit it every time.

Quote Originally Posted by TheInterocitor View Post
    Don't take seriously, TR is just making joke...
    Trolling, is what the kids are calling it these days.

But the troubling thing is those on the left, ironically, the very ones that pushed the war in Syria and libiya, are pushing this narrative.

Somehow, these questionable guys (as per wapo a few news cycles ago) have been rehabilitated and are now good clean right upstanding citizens that have valid concerns and should be taken seriously.

Quote Originally Posted by americaninmoscow View Post
    Trolling, is what the kids are calling it these days.

But the troubling thing is those on the left, ironically, the very ones that pushed the war in Syria and libiya, are pushing this narrative.

Somehow, these questionable guys (as per wapo a few news cycles ago) have been rehabilitated and are now good clean right upstanding citizens that have valid concerns and should be taken seriously.
    Reminds me of the tales that the media headlined, of Donald Trump "watering" the Moscow hotel bed where Obama slept. Most of them still believe it. Why? Because it's something they would think of to do.

Reminds me of the tales that the media headlined, of Donald Trump "watering" the Moscow hotel bed where Obama slept. Most of them still believe it. Why? Because it's something they would think of to do.
    That part just revealed how sick the people are to not only think that someone would do this, but that it is not only possible but completely true.

Normal people aren't into Golden showers, prostitutes or some kinda weird revenge plots.

The forum ate my message again. Well, there's one thing I know - when I get my newest website up, with a forum, it will NOT be this type of forum which tortures the poster with disappearing posts and wastes my time forcing me to re-write, from scratch, messages I spent 30 minutes formulating.

"Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.
    Please reload the window."

False flag and misinformation. When you reload the page, the message you have written disappears into a cyber black hole.

And when you switch from editing to "Go Advanced" editing, if your editing has gone on longer than 10-15 minutes, your message also disappears into virtual reality. The forum presents you with a completely blank page. Page back and you see your message not.
    Actually I think there's a way to save your progress. I just forget how.
    If you trust the government you obviously failed history class. " George Carlin"

The president is the chief law-enforcement officer of the United States. As president he is supposed to enforce the law - investigate wrongdoing.

Democrats and media (one and the same entity) have this twisted 180 degrees. To NOT investigate corruption would mean that the president condones and is part of a corrupt system.

Accusing Trump of seeking a political advantage by prosecuting corruption - this would be as ridiculous as claiming that a cop arrested a bank robber just so the cop could get a larger salary and promotion.

Democrats and the media (one and the same entity) not only support terrorism (in supporting 16 worldwide proxy wars of Iranian fascist dictator, and ignoring Obama's cash delivery of $1.5 billion via helicopter to Tehran, and freeing $150 Billion for Iran) but also support Ukrainian corruption intermingled with US politicians.

Democrats and the media (one and the same entity) only get upset when Donald J. Trump exposes corruption and opposes Iranian terrorism.
    That is true, Trump has every right even a duty to look into corruption. It's funny how the FBI can make up laws on their own. Pelosi & Schiff thought "if they can do it so can we". The US is in a terrible mess, homeless, drug problems, people can't afford to see a doctor, cops shooting people and stealing their money on the highways.
    If you trust the government you obviously failed history class. " George Carlin"

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Wally View Post
    That is true, Trump has every right even a duty to look into corruption. It's funny how the FBI can make up laws on their own. Pelosi & Schiff thought "if they can do it so can we". The US is in a terrible mess, homeless, drug problems, people can't afford to see a doctor, cops shooting people and stealing their money on the highways.
    The "Left" half of the US has no standards, no system of morality-ethics. For them it's okay to lie, they worship at a different altar, where everything is subsumed to "The Cause", whatever that happens to be - tolerance, diversity, inclusion, civil rights for new genders, the environment, gun control, abortion, etc. The Constitution is something that needs revision. The "Right" half of the US still retains a semblance of the Founders original intent as put down in the Constitution. The social order is still somewhat cohesive, but it is "coasting" on what remains of the moral framework established by the Right.

Pelosi didn't want to do the impeachment, she allowed herself to be pressured by the Far Left. She has let it sit there for a month, she just wanted it to go away, like a bum sleeping and pooping on the sidewalk outside her house in San Francisco.

About "people can't afford to see a doctor," Trump just passed a new rule that hospitals must publicly disclose their prices for standard procedures.

https://nationalinterest.org/blog/bu...ng-2021-100742

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345