littleangels        English Nanny
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 67

Thread: Soleimani or Trump the Winner?

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    ALWAYS in trouble.....
    Posts
    19,120
    Thanked: 5919

    Soleimani or Trump the Winner?

    I bet that Trump's ego is battered now that even a dead Soleimani has attracted far larger crowds than at Trumps' inauguration?

    15782946761p07zkh4r.jpg

    p07zn2jg.jpg
    Если враг в пределах досягаемости, то и вы тоже!


  2. The Following User Says Thank You to TolkoRaz For This Useful Post:

    Uncle Wally (07-01-2020)

  3. #2
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    moscow
    Posts
    1,121
    Thanked: 572
    Iran, just like Russia,pays people to show up to events. So the real question is, how many of those people actually wanted to be there or were forced to by the factory bosses.

  4. #3
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    moscow
    Posts
    1,121
    Thanked: 572
    Also, he was carried to his final resting place ..... In an American Chevy.

    You would think it would be more fitting, like a lada.

    .Screenshot_20200106-164812.jpg

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to americaninmoscow For This Useful Post:

    TheInterocitor (08-01-2020)

  6. #4
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    moscow
    Posts
    1,121
    Thanked: 572
    Quote Originally Posted by americaninmoscow View Post
    Iran, just like Russia,pays people to show up to events. So the real question is, how many of those people actually wanted to be there or were forced to by the factory bosses.
    From what I've seen, those all appear to be military age makes. So prob army guys not in uniform+factory+bazzar type workers. Notice, no women, girls, children or teenagers. So most likely it's some truth mixed with propaganda staged photo purposes.

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to americaninmoscow For This Useful Post:

    TheInterocitor (08-01-2020)

  8. #5
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    moscow
    Posts
    1,121
    Thanked: 572
    Quote Originally Posted by TolkoRaz View Post
    ... Anti-trump joke....
    So, as it turns out, not too many higher up people in Iran loved the guy.

    They scrapped him up, put him in a box, and flew him home coach on a public plane.

    qassam-coach-body-plane.jpg

    How's that for love from the Iranian military elites.....

    https://nypost.com/2020/01/06/qassem...-back-to-iran/

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to americaninmoscow For This Useful Post:

    TheInterocitor (08-01-2020)

  10. #6
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Moscow
    Posts
    13,068
    Thanked: 3754
    Quote Originally Posted by TolkoRaz View Post
    I bet that Trump's ego is battered now that even a dead Soleimani has attracted far larger crowds than at Trumps' inauguration?

    15782946761p07zkh4r.jpg

    p07zn2jg.jpg

    The real question is, how many people will show up to Trump's funeral? I doubt that many.
    If you trust the government you obviously failed history class. " George Carlin"

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to Uncle Wally For This Useful Post:

    TolkoRaz (07-01-2020)

  12. #7
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Moscow
    Posts
    13,068
    Thanked: 3754
    Once again the US government commits war crimes and Americans don't care. I know they hate you for your freedom.
    If you trust the government you obviously failed history class. " George Carlin"

  13. #8
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    ALWAYS in trouble.....
    Posts
    19,120
    Thanked: 5919
    Quote Originally Posted by americaninmoscow View Post
    Also, he was carried to his final resting place ..... In an American Chevy.

    You would think it would be more fitting, like a lada.

    .Screenshot_20200106-164812.jpg
    That is actually ironic.............
    Если враг в пределах досягаемости, то и вы тоже!


  14. The Following User Says Thank You to TolkoRaz For This Useful Post:

    americaninmoscow (07-01-2020)

  15. #9
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    ALWAYS in trouble.....
    Posts
    19,120
    Thanked: 5919
    Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Wally View Post
    The real question is, how many people will show up to Trump's funeral? I doubt that many.
    That will be interesting to see............... although VVP would be there, not many other World leaders would attend if they had the choice!
    Если враг в пределах досягаемости, то и вы тоже!


  16. The Following User Says Thank You to TolkoRaz For This Useful Post:

    Uncle Wally (07-01-2020)

  17. #10
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Moscow
    Posts
    13,068
    Thanked: 3754
    This seems to be all set up. It's my understanding that he was in peace talks with Saudi Arabia and was on his way home at the time of his death. That would mean that the US knew where and when he would be where he was. The US may have a hand in putting him there.

    One other thing, Iraqi citizens also died by you hear nothing about that on the man.
    If you trust the government you obviously failed history class. " George Carlin"

  18. #11
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Moscow
    Posts
    248
    Thanked: 92

  19. #12
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    ALWAYS in trouble.....
    Posts
    19,120
    Thanked: 5919
    Quote Originally Posted by americaninmoscow View Post
    Also, he was carried to his final resting place ..... In an American Chevy.

    You would think it would be more fitting, like a lada.

    .Screenshot_20200106-164812.jpg
    BTW, by any chance is it a Chevy Blazer?
    Если враг в пределах досягаемости, то и вы тоже!


  20. The Following User Says Thank You to TolkoRaz For This Useful Post:

    americaninmoscow (07-01-2020)

  21. #13
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    ALWAYS in trouble.....
    Posts
    19,120
    Thanked: 5919
    Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Wally View Post
    This seems to be all set up. It's my understanding that he was in peace talks with Saudi Arabia and was on his way home at the time of his death. That would mean that the US knew where and when he would be where he was. The US may have a hand in putting him there.

    One other thing, Iraqi citizens also died by you hear nothing about that on the man.
    Uncle Wally, QS was no UBL or al Baghdadi - he travelled openly and with large entourages. He was not a man 'on the run' hiding in caves etc............

    He was very easy to identify and then target from the air..............
    Если враг в пределах досягаемости, то и вы тоже!


  22. #14
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Moscow
    Posts
    13,068
    Thanked: 3754
    Quote Originally Posted by TolkoRaz View Post
    Uncle Wally, QS was no UBL or al Baghdadi - he travelled openly and with large entourages. He was not a man 'on the run' hiding in caves etc............

    He was very easy to identify and then target from the air..............
    Yes, and he was also the man who destroyed ISIS. You know the American backed terrorists.
    If you trust the government you obviously failed history class. " George Carlin"

  23. #15
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    Dinskaya, Krasnodarskiy Kray, Russia
    Posts
    116
    Thanked: 78
    Quote Originally Posted by DiscoverLearn View Post
    Or, as a joke I saw recently put it, how dare the Iranians put their country so near to the US bases.

  24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to BigBear For This Useful Post:

    DiscoverLearn (07-01-2020), FatAndy (07-01-2020), Uncle Wally (07-01-2020)

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •