littleangels        English Nanny
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Shooting at FSB head quarters Moscow

Shooting at FSB head quarters Moscow

If you trust the government you obviously failed history class. " George Carlin"

When will the Russian government ban assault weapons?

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to americaninmoscow For This Useful Post:

nicklcool (19-12-2019), Russian Lad (20-12-2019)

We need to ban forks and knives too. They just hurt respectable taxpayers. Anything sharp in general. And remember Wick? So, a government-issued license for the pencil and pen possession...

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Russian Lad For This Useful Post:

americaninmoscow (20-12-2019)

Quote Originally Posted by americaninmoscow View Post
    what does the NRA always say? it is PEOPLE who kill,not weapons...

looks like the German BILD, a yellow rag ( - BILD spoke the first with the dead,- their credo...) knows more... 1 FSB dead, the attacker - neutralized -, 5 people injured.. https://www.bild.de/news/ausland/new...5598.bild.html ( German language)

and from the fast reporters at Moscow Times, seems to be conflicting news..
    https://www.themoscowtimes.com/2019/...uilding-a68688

one more link, in russian langauge from RBC,
    https://www.rbc.ru/society/19/12/201...from=from_main
    There is no greater treasure then pleasure....

[QUOTE=Russian Lad;1490403]We need to ban forks and knives too. They just hurt respectable taxpayers. Anything sharp in general. And remember Wick? So, a government-issued license for the pencil and pen possession...

but what about the places where TEA could be served, most dangerous places...
    and definitely no newspapers, tightly rolled up newspapers can kill,very fast and efficient, and leaves no trace...
    There is no greater treasure then pleasure....

Sorry but they are already banned same with hand guns. Only hunting rifles and shot guns are legal and even they have many rules you must follow to own.

It just goes to show you that criminals will get guns no matter what law we pass.

I'm hearing they may have been Ukrainian.
    If you trust the government you obviously failed history class. " George Carlin"

Quote Originally Posted by Russian Lad View Post
    We need to ban forks and knives too. They just hurt respectable taxpayers. Anything sharp in general. And remember Wick? So, a government-issued license for the pencil and pen possession...

The government should take away your right to the internet.

https://www.rt.com/russia/476466-fsb...ntified-media/

Here it says that you must own a shot gun for 5 years before you can own a rifle.

Now its said the nut job was from my neighborhood.

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Wally View Post
    https://www.rt.com/russia/476466-fsb...ntified-media/

Here it says that you must own a shot gun for 5 years before you can own a rifle.

Now its said the nut job was from my neighborhood.
    Yes. And he owned legal assault weapons.

So again, where is the outrage from the people demanding change? The senseless killing of innocents must stop and guns must be banned!

Who will March with me? If the government won't change gun laws we must change the government!

Sorry but they are already banned....

I'm hearing they may have been Ukrainian.
    Incorrect and Ukrainian? Dude, seriously? Maybe it was in revenge for the crucification of that Ukrainian? Fake news much?

Yes. And he owned legal assault weapons.

So again, where is the outrage from the people demanding change? The senseless killing of innocents must stop and guns must be banned!

Who will March with me? If the government won't change gun laws we must change the government!

Where do you get he had a assault rifle? He didn't own one, they are illegal to own in Russia.

Incorrect and Ukrainian? Dude, seriously? Maybe it was in revenge for the crucification of that Ukrainian? Fake news much?

I was wrong about the Ukrainian thing. I read an article that said the guys name was different and a Ukrainian name but even that would not make him a citizen of Ukraine.

I was wrong about the Ukrainian thing. I read an article that said the guys name was different and a Ukrainian name but even that would not make him a citizen of Ukraine.
    Ukrainians and Russians are the same. Normal people don't do this kind of stuff and any news source that suggests it's the big bad "other" that did this is going to be questionable

Where do you get he had a assault rifle? He didn't own one, they are illegal to own in Russia.
    From the rt article you posted. In fact, it is legal to own handguns, shotguns and rifles. So, let's not pretend it isn't.

In fact, he legally owned seven firearms, including two Saiga carbines, two hunting shotguns and a non-lethal handgun. One of the carbines was apparently used in the shooting.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saig...utomatic_rifle

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast