littleangels        English Nanny

Thread: -what is it- ? does not open anymore, just a white screen...

-what is it- ? does not open anymore, just a white screen...

i use opera browser because that is the only one who will let me in...

and to these photos there is also a story, i get always good things in my e mail..https://www.wetalkuav.com/chinas-bik...s-perspective/

-we- also had them in Austria. thousands of them.But they are so badly made, people do not even steal them. just drop them after a first use. i na park, side alley or just plain anywhere. i believe Austria has banned them. the suppliers dont want them or dont even take them back.
    There is no greater treasure then pleasure....

Quote Originally Posted by Benedikt View Post
    i use opera browser because that is the only one who will let me in...
    Just a side thought, have you ever considered to reinstalling that computer, from scratch, with a new fresh operating system, and then see if Chrome comes back to life?
    To the best of my knowledge it should be possibly, even with a Mac.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Hans.KK For This Useful Post:

Benedikt (07-12-2019)

Quote Originally Posted by Hans.KK View Post
    Just a side thought, have you ever considered to reinstalling that computer, from scratch, with a new fresh operating system, and then see if Chrome comes back to life?
    To the best of my knowledge it should be possibly, even with a Mac.
    does not happen with every link or all the time or newspaper or article. just with these ones where i am being - warned - unsafe ( expat and MT...)

Had you tried: Click on the three dots on the right hand top side of Chrome, choose "Help", click "Help center"? type your issue.

It could go like https://support.google.com/chrome/se...ed_search=true

It should hopefully be a fixable issue I think, but sometimes a reinstall is just the most easy solution, sorry, but now and then attempts to fix something may result in at lot of screwing/changing/"trimming" in a ton of settings, and you get nowhere except that you device is getting more and more crazy.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Hans.KK For This Useful Post:

Benedikt (08-12-2019)

Had you tried: Click on the three dots on the right hand top side of Chrome, choose "Help", click "Help center"? type your issue.

It could go like https://support.google.com/chrome/se...ed_search=true

It should hopefully be a fixable issue I think, but sometimes a reinstall is just the most easy solution, sorry, but now and then attempts to fix something may result in at lot of screwing/changing/"trimming" in a ton of settings, and you get nowhere except that you device is getting more and more crazy.
    sometimes i really wonder how this internet safety and security things work... - Normally- to read the MT or get into Expat i have to use the Opera browser because Chrome refuses to open - unsecured-.... It is rather early this time and i - read - other newspapers first, working with Google Chrome. Not thinking much i opened the MT and now expat... No issues, no - unsecure - no nothing... i have not changed any setting or done anything else. Could the following have somethign to do with it: I have changed my Antivirus from AVAST to TOTAL AV ?

Quote Originally Posted by Benedikt View Post
    Could the following have somethign to do with it: I have changed my Antivirus from AVAST to TOTAL AV ?
    Maybe, you never know, but some AV programs do manipulate at lot with you security settings, so yes it is likely to be the case.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Hans.KK For This Useful Post:

Benedikt (08-12-2019)

Maybe, you never know, but some AV programs do manipulate at lot with you security settings, so yes it is likely to be the case.
    in your opinion which one is a good, free MAC antivirus? i am not that blue eyed saying or claiming there are no viruses for a Mac and i do not need an antivirus.I always had one, from the first day i had my Mac...