littleangels        English Nanny

Thread: trp

trp

just submitted my trp today few mistakes but was accepted with no problems of course im married to a Russian citizen so no quota, i used a company so didn't have to wait in a Que all my docs where prepared for me only one i had to get was UK police cert, i did language test and medical all very easy if any one needs help pm me i can pass on a certain phone number but only here in peter

2. The Following User Says Thank You to glynjik For This Useful Post:

Hizam4747 (07-12-2019)

Quote Originally Posted by glynjik View Post
    just submitted my trp today few mistakes but was accepted with no problems of course im married to a Russian citizen so no quota, i used a company so didn't have to wait in a Que all my docs where prepared for me only one i had to get was UK police cert, i did language test and medical all very easy if any one needs help pm me i can pass on a certain phone number but only here in peter
    and how much did the company take?$$$$ that is?( i need no contact number, I live i nMoscow anyway.and have my PRP now already.)
    There is no greater treasure then pleasure....

I would probably contact you when I arrive in Peter.. But too soon though..

Moscow Orange Line, oh Yeah, I'm movin' on up!
    Quote Originally Posted by Benedikt View Post
    and how much did the company take?$$$$ that is?( i need no contact number, I live i nMoscow anyway.and have my PRP now already.)
    Benedikt it was 60 to register my company and about the same to get the HQS work permit&visa, of course that was three years ago but I'm guessing our British friend paid about the same.
    I am fascinated by Russia, this country with frigid weather, hard souls, and hot girls!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to nicklcool For This Useful Post:

Benedikt (09-01-2020)

HQS work permit&visa and marriage TRP are very different procedures. So are the prices of such agencies for the different services. And the MVD is getting a bit tougher nowadays.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Max1982 For This Useful Post:

Benedikt (09-01-2020), Hizam4747 (12-01-2020)