littleangels        English Nanny

Thread: Trip advisors rating, where i was supposed to be and did it. what a BS story

Trip advisors rating, where i was supposed to be and did it. what a BS story

https://www.tripadvisor.com/Restaura...cow_Idaho.html

got it in my inbox, they are telling me where i was last, what i was rating and who else did it...
    that place is by the way in Moscow,IDAHO,USA. Where i never have been....

so much for all these ratings and comments. and i think trip advisor is not the only one guilty...
    There is no greater treasure then pleasure....

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Benedikt For This Useful Post:

TolkoRaz (22-11-2019)

Plenty of people create many separate accounts and post great stories about their own restaurants and hotels etc!
    Если враг в пределах досягаемости, то и вы тоже!

Quote Originally Posted by TolkoRaz View Post
    Plenty of people create many separate accounts and post great stories about their own restaurants and hotels etc!
    THIS is well known. and the worst ones are the - influencers -. great freeloaders and only THEN they will write something positive. not only about restaurants. these - locusts - are all over the place. and the press and social media does the best to give them top space. because every click,like and look creates also $$$ from their advertising that pops up all over the place. and these ads are being placed so clever that an ad blocker can not catch them anymore.
    There is no greater treasure then pleasure....