littleangels        English Nanny
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Expati-leaks - Here's the real facts on Ukraine coup

Expati-leaks - Here's the real facts on Ukraine coup

From glennbeck.com/hydra - Glennbeck.com/hydra

Here are the facts:

The Obama Administration has been working IN TANDEM with George Soros, supporting his NGOs, going all the way back to the months leading up to the Ukrainian Coup in 2014. In 2013, just before the coup, Soros' International Renaissance Foundation was their primary financier, but the U.S. Embassy was also strangely giving them money.

Link: https://antac.org.ua/en/pro-nas/ (Go to finances and mouse over 2013, notice IRS and US Embassy.)

From 2014 through 2017, basically up until Trump became president, the two main sources of funding came from George Soros and the Obama Administration through USAID.

Link: https://antac.org.ua/en/pro-nas/ (Go to finances and mouse over 2014-2017, notice IRS and USAID.)

Now look at 2018. The Trump Administration halted the money from USAID, so look who stepped in to pull the extra weight: Soros doubled down, and then the U.S. Embassy resumed their funding role just as they did BEFORE the 2014 coup.

Link: https://antac.org.ua/en/pro-nas/ (Go to finances and mouse over 2018, notice IRS, Open Society and US Embassy.)

Why is the U.S. Embassy, and by extension the State Department, working with George Soros? What do they have to gain from this relationship? Let me ask you this: have you noticed where all the people that have been called to testify against Donald Trump in the impeachment inquiry have come from? They're ALL career diplomats. They're all privy to what went down in the months leading up to the Ukrainian Coup, and everything that went down from then up until Donald Trump. And this includes, if the rumors are correct, the whistleblower, whom everyone in Washington believes is Eric Ciaramella.

Link: https://www.realclearinvestigations.com/biden_brennan_dnc_oppo_researcher

Goes on for another 18 pages. Every single line is documented.

Click here to watch the Video
    I only drink on days ending in "y".

Quote Originally Posted by TheInterocitor View Post
    From glennbeck.com/hydra - Glennbeck.com/hydra

Here are the facts:

The Obama Administration has been working IN TANDEM with George Soros, supporting his NGOs, going all the way back to the months leading up to the Ukrainian Coup in 2014. In 2013, just before the coup, Soros' International Renaissance Foundation was their primary financier, but the U.S. Embassy was also strangely giving them money.

Link: https://antac.org.ua/en/pro-nas/ (Go to finances and mouse over 2013, notice IRS and US Embassy.)

From 2014 through 2017, basically up until Trump became president, the two main sources of funding came from George Soros and the Obama Administration through USAID.

Link: https://antac.org.ua/en/pro-nas/ (Go to finances and mouse over 2014-2017, notice IRS and USAID.)

Now look at 2018. The Trump Administration halted the money from USAID, so look who stepped in to pull the extra weight: Soros doubled down, and then the U.S. Embassy resumed their funding role just as they did BEFORE the 2014 coup.

Link: https://antac.org.ua/en/pro-nas/ (Go to finances and mouse over 2018, notice IRS, Open Society and US Embassy.)

Why is the U.S. Embassy, and by extension the State Department, working with George Soros? What do they have to gain from this relationship? Let me ask you this: have you noticed where all the people that have been called to testify against Donald Trump in the impeachment inquiry have come from? They're ALL career diplomats. They're all privy to what went down in the months leading up to the Ukrainian Coup, and everything that went down from then up until Donald Trump. And this includes, if the rumors are correct, the whistleblower, whom everyone in Washington believes is Eric Ciaramella.

Link: https://www.realclearinvestigations.com/biden_brennan_dnc_oppo_researcher

Goes on for another 18 pages. Every single line is documented.

Click here to watch the Video

So, all those two million Ukrs who hit the streets of the Ukr capital back then were paid by the Americans? Were they paid in USD or the local currency?

Quote Originally Posted by Russian Lad View Post
    So, all those two million Ukrs who hit the streets of the Ukr capital back then were paid by the Americans? Were they paid in USD or the local currency?
    I think it is hard to dispute that money was indeed paid... to those at the top who could get it. Did the average guy on the street get money? Probably not. Was that money used to influence some to protest. It's certainly plausible. Do employers, state or private ever use their power over employees to force them to participate in public action? It seems to be a tradition in the former Soviet Union. At the same time, was it most or all of the people on the streets? Probably not. I think the money was an influential, but not exclusive factor in promoting the maidan movement, just like the "Arab Spring" and other US-fomented unrest across the Middle East. There was evil and wrong on both sides. Most seem to only want to admit one of the sides.

Did the average guy on the street get money? Probably not.
    a bottle of Vodka will do the trick...
    There is no greater treasure then pleasure....

When I was in Russia in 2006, I showed one of my friends the US Agency for International Development offer. Up to $50,000 grant for any individual or organization which would print a periodic newsletter or publicly broadcast a program which offered "alternatives" or opposition to the government's policies and the government itself. I did not want to get involved with this because it felt like getting involved with the mafia. Pages and pages of questionnaires about you, your friends and associates, your family, your organization, and your "proposal" to US A.I.D. They wanted to know everything about you, they wanted to own you. The government. One thing you don't want to do if you are a happy person is to get entangled with a semi-secret quasi-intelligence government agency.

Putin closed Russia to the US A.I.D. program about that time. US A.I.D. spent $20.55 billion in 2017, and other US government economic assistance was another $14.65 billion. It continues to balloon. Buried in hundreds of pages of implementation and aid policies are all sorts of devious programs not at all related to the development of a foreign country's "economy." Military aid (overt) was $14.77 Billion in 2017. National Endowment for Democracy (NED) is another program which, started by Ronald Reagan with good intentions to promote human rights in countries run by dictators, has become another out-of-control monolith.

Now I can't find this particular A.I.D. program, maybe it has been internet-scrubbed. Google certainly sends me down Alice's rabbit hole no matter how I phrase the search.

And no data about US A.I.D. spending, although this is supposed to be public information, after 2013...

National Endowment for Democracy (NED) is another program which, started by Ronald Reagan with good intentions to promote human rights in countries run by dictators, has become another out-of-control monolith.

Now I can't find this particular A.I.D. program, maybe it has been internet-scrubbed. Google certainly sends me down Alice's rabbit hole no matter how I phrase the search.

And no data about US A.I.D. spending, although this is supposed to be public information, after 2013...
    Look up NED's annual report, financial statements are almost always at the end.
    https://www.ned.org/publications/2017-annual-report/

USAID info - as with most other agencies - is on their website, or through OMB.

https://www.usaid.gov/cj

Wow, US A.I.D. ballooned to $40 billion for FY 2020, up from $20 Billion in 2017...

I think this was in another thread, about "warrior-diplomats"...

The State Department is supposed to be about diplomacy, or "cooperating" with other countries,. not "competing" with them. No other countries but Russia (and Venezuela) are singled out for recriminations in US A.I.D.'s summary of projected spending.

The Budget Request Will Enable USAID To Accomplish the Following Goals:
    Protect America’s Security At Home and Abroad
    Advance Our Efforts to Win the Great Power Competition: The Budget would provide $661 million for the State Department and USAID to counter malign Russian influence in Europe, Eurasia, and Central Asia; advance bilateral relationships and enhance Western cohesion in the region; support citizen-responsive governance that promotes free and independent media; and combat corruption.

So the diplomats are acting more like warriors, or an extension of the Pentagonopoly (Pentagonoctupus? )

These (Deep) State Department career bureaucrats have been ensconced there in the Washington Establishment for 20-30 years.

Wow, US A.I.D. ballooned to $40 billion for FY 2020, up from $20 Billion in 2017...
    I think you have misread that. The text is this: "The FY 2020 President’s Budget Request for the State Department and USAID is $40 billion, which includes $19.2 billion in assistance that USAID fully or partially manages."

The $40 billion includes State Department operating budget. USAID still under $20b.

I don't follow the ins and outs of budget process, this appears to be only the budget request and not final approved. Previous years' approved budgets and actual expenditures elsewhere of course.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Armoured For This Useful Post:

nicklcool (20-11-2019)

The point is not how many $billions the Deep State is spending to promote its progressive "values" around the world. The point is that the State Department, part of the Deep State - career bureaucrats and holdover officials from Obama/Clinton regime - are acting in contrast to Trump's policy objectives, and running their own in-house devised foreign policy. The President, as the Chief Executive should be in charge of foreign policy, and in charge of these swamp-dwellers. He's their boss.

From the US AID summary of objectives: Advance Our Efforts to Win the Great Power Competition: The Budget would provide $661 million for the State Department and USAID to counter malign Russian influence in Europe, Eurasia, and Central Asia; advance bilateral relationships and enhance Western cohesion in the region; support citizen-responsive governance that promotes free and independent media; and combat corruption.

The goofballs on "Watching the Hawks" should be watching the State Department, not blaming everything on Donaldus Maximus.

I think Trump is more interested in making a deal with Putin and Russia, like he is trying to do in North Korea, than in establishing an antagonistic wall of HATO tanks, planes, anti-tank missiles, drones and soldiers on Russian borders, as the State Department seems to desire.

That part about "combal corrution" is a pathetic joke. The State Department seems totally united in concealing corruption, at least in Ukraine.
    Last edited by TheInterocitor; 20-11-2019 at 23:32.

I think it is hard to dispute that money was indeed paid... to those at the top who could get it. Did the average guy on the street get money? Probably not. Was that money used to influence some to protest. It's certainly plausible. Do employers, state or private ever use their power over employees to force them to participate in public action? It seems to be a tradition in the former Soviet Union. At the same time, was it most or all of the people on the streets? Probably not. I think the money was an influential, but not exclusive factor in promoting the maidan movement, just like the "Arab Spring" and other US-fomented unrest across the Middle East. There was evil and wrong on both sides. Most seem to only want to admit one of the sides.

So, the US is such an astoundingly powerful country that it can easily overthrow a government basically in any country with their money and influence and we can safely discard the will of the people in a given country as something trifle and unimportant? Why did the US fail in Cuba in the last century then? Didn't pay enough money - according to your logic?

When I was in Russia in 2006, I showed one of my friends the US Agency for International Development offer. Up to $50,000 grant for any individual or organization which would print a periodic newsletter or publicly broadcast a program which offered "alternatives" or opposition to the government's policies and the government itself.
    Can my posts here count as a periodic newsletter? Where can I receive my USD500000 due to me for the last 10 years of hard work here on this forum? Even Wally gets his doshiraks from his NKVD supervisors, why am I doing all this for free? This is such a glaring injustice. Not a single rotten chicken wing or a worms-infested potato peel has been offered to me by the US government or their intermediaries since 2008.
    I need to be paid asap, because I if I am not paid Rusmeister's logic will be completely ruined. Where is my money, Rusmeister? Maybe you pocketed it all on the sly and it didn't go down the proper pipeline? Did you disrupt the channels of communication and command by destroying the pertaining microfilm in a burning pechka or perhaps you dissolved it in borsch? We, the ILJC, are duly, deeply and increasingly concerned now...
    Last edited by Russian Lad; 21-11-2019 at 05:27.

Can my posts here count as a periodic newsletter? Where can I receive my USD500000 due to me for the last 10 years of hard work here on this forum? Even Wally gets his doshiraks from his NKVD supervisors, why am I doing all this for free? This is such a glaring injustice. Not a single rotten chicken wing or a worms-infested potato peel has been offered to me by the US government or their intermediaries since 2008.
    I need to be paid asap, because I if I am not paid Rusmeister's logic will be completely ruined. Where is my money, Rusmeister? Maybe you pocketed it all on the sly and it didn't go down the proper pipeline? Did you disrupt the channels of communication and command by destroying the pertaining microfilm in a burning pechka or perhaps you dissolved it in borsch? We, the ILJC, are duly, deeply and increasingly concerned now...
    Worth a try. Moi and my friends did not want to pursue a grant after we saw the amount of intrusive paperwork we would have to complete. Just compile a lot of the messages you have posted here, organize them by date or subject. You could claim that abstract is a "newsletter" publicly alerting the world to "East European corruption" or something. With evidence of that "newsletter" you can then make an application for State Department funding over the internet, funding to continue your research, but then you would be on someone's radar... better to surreptitiously drop it in the mailbox, addressed to some friend in a foreign country, you don't want the mail service to spot the Washington address.

I applied for a couple of $50,000 grants from DARPA, one of them suggesting the Air Force install computer graphics capability for their pilots to track and shoot down enemy planes. This was before Windows, when Bill Gates was insisting that a text-based computer was the best way to go, that computer graphics was just a passing fad. Took me about a day to do the application (40 pages). They denied the grant application, but they thanked me for the application.

If you do get a grant, the next step is $250,000 or $500,000 to proceed with development and implementation, making a prototype, etc. With US AID it would be setting up a publishing house. That would really go over big with the authorities. You could tell them you are publishing history textbooks, or printing Playboys, or that you are printing posters and books glorifying tourist attractions in Vladivostok.
    Last edited by TheInterocitor; 21-11-2019 at 09:40.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TheInterocitor For This Useful Post:

nicklcool (23-11-2019), Russian Lad (21-11-2019)

Worth a try. Moi and my friends did not want to pursue a grant after we saw the amount of intrusive paperwork we would have to complete. Just compile a lot of the messages you have posted here, organize them by date or subject. You could claim that abstract is a "newsletter" publicly alerting the world to "East European corruption" or something. With evidence of that "newsletter" you can then make an application for State Department funding over the internet, funding to continue your research, but then you would be on someone's radar... better to surreptitiously drop it in the mailbox, addressed to some friend in a foreign country, you don't want the mail service to spot the Washington address.
    Thank you for this valuable insider info, Fantastika, it has been a real eye-opener for me! I now strongly suspect Rusmeister or Wally or maybe even FatAndy have already pursued the grant on my behalf and pocketed my duly earned USD500K! Where is the money, Rusmeister? Spent it all on girls and gambling and booze on the sly, when the brothers and the sisters weren't watchin ya close enough?

The point is not how many $billions the Deep State is spending to promote its progressive "values" around the world.
    If the numbers are not the point, then - just out of curiosity - why bring them up?

I mean, you make some claims but can't figure out how to google, then when provided can't parse the (pretty clear) sentences - and then when corrected, "it's not the point." Why bother with the numbers if the point doesn't depend on them?

The point is that the State Department, part of the Deep State - career bureaucrats and holdover officials from Obama/Clinton regime - are acting in contrast to Trump's policy objectives, and running their own in-house devised foreign policy. The President, as the Chief Executive should be in charge of foreign policy, and in charge of these swamp-dwellers. He's their boss.
    There are several potential explanations to this. One is that Trump and his administration might be thoroughly incompetent.

Another pretty obvious one is that the Chief Executive must do things in accordance with law, and one of the most core of this is the Budget (the budget is apportioned by law, after all). He has to work with Congress - which his own party controlled in both houses through 2018.

He doesn't have to like all those things, but he is expected to faithfully uphold the law - right?

(Why no cries of executive overreach now, BTW?)

I mean, it's not my constitution (and I think it's both badly designed as constitutions go and misinterpreted from day one more or less, in part because badly designed), but I thought one of those core tenets of the US constitution was checks and balances? Congress passes laws and executive implements them?

It seems like at least part of the "Deep State" there's all this banging on about is basically the legislature.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Armoured For This Useful Post:

nicklcool (23-11-2019)

Quote Originally Posted by Armoured View Post
    If the numbers are not the point, then - just out of curiosity - why bring them up?

I mean, you make some claims but can't figure out how to google, then when provided can't parse the (pretty clear) sentences - and then when corrected, "it's not the point." Why bother with the numbers if the point doesn't depend on them?

There are several potential explanations to this. One is that Trump and his administration might be thoroughly incompetent.

Another pretty obvious one is that the Chief Executive must do things in accordance with law, and one of the most core of this is the Budget (the budget is apportioned by law, after all). He has to work with Congress - which his own party controlled in both houses through 2018.

He doesn't have to like all those things, but he is expected to faithfully uphold the law - right?

(Why no cries of executive overreach now, BTW?)

I mean, it's not my constitution (and I think it's both badly designed as constitutions go and misinterpreted from day one more or less, in part because badly designed), but I thought one of those core tenets of the US constitution was checks and balances? Congress passes laws and executive implements them?

It seems like at least part of the "Deep State" there's all this banging on about is basically the legislature.
    Hi, Armoured!
    The one beef I have (if that) is with the idea that Trumps's administration is somehow especially incompetent, while previous ones were "competent". I don't think that the case at all.
    Otherwise, I mostly agree with you. But I would say that the legislature is the most thoroughly corrupt of the political bodies. Politicians mostly get in for life, using money to achieve what the Supreme Court Justices get via the Constitution. And for that very reason, they are bought and paid for by lobbies, rather than men of integrity diligently doing the will of their constituents. The swamp IS the Congress, to that extent. Not only, of course, but as a body, far more so than the other branches.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rusmeister For This Useful Post:

nicklcool (23-11-2019), Uncle Wally (23-11-2019)

But I would say that the legislature is the most thoroughly corrupt of the political bodies. Politicians mostly get in for life, using money to achieve what the Supreme Court Justices get via the Constitution. And for that very reason, they are bought and paid for by lobbies, rather than men of integrity diligently doing the will of their constituents. The swamp IS the Congress, to that extent. Not only, of course, but as a body, far more so than the other branches.
    Unlike in Russia... Right, Rusmeister? What do you think about the political system in Russia?

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast