littleangels        English Nanny
Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: President Donald Trump booed in appearance at Washington Baseball Game

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Location
    Corning, Нью-Йорк
    Posts
    2,911
    Thanked: 1010

    President Donald Trump booed in appearance at Washington Baseball Game

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RCfh5IotnmM

    This report was top-of-the-hour news on CNN
    This report was top-of-the-hour news on ABC
    This report was top-of-the-hour news on CBS
    This report was top-of-the-hour news on MSNBC
    This report was top-of-the-hour news on NBC
    This report was front-page news in the Washington Post
    This report was front-page news in the New York Times
    ...

    The Washington Nationals players themselves did come to the White House, some of them wearing MAGA hats (not covered by the media, of course).

    When Trump gets out of Washington, he is welcomed home as a hero:

    https://twitter.com/i/status/1193269830826315776

    This report was NOT carried on CNN
    This report was NOT carried on ABC
    This report was NOT carried on CBS
    This report was NOT carried on MSNBC
    This report was NOT carried on NBC
    This report was NOT carried in the Washington Post
    This report was NOT carried in the New York Times
    ...
    Last edited by TheInterocitor; 11-11-2019 at 21:28.
    I only drink on days ending in "y".

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    ALWAYS in trouble.....
    Posts
    19,050
    Thanked: 5842
    Если враг в пределах досягаемости, то и вы тоже!


  3. #3
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    ALWAYS in trouble.....
    Posts
    19,050
    Thanked: 5842
    Quote Originally Posted by TheInterocitor View Post
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RCfh5IotnmM

    This report was top-of-the-hour news on CNN
    This report was top-of-the-hour news on ABC
    This report was top-of-the-hour news on CBS
    This report was top-of-the-hour news on MSNBC
    This report was top-of-the-hour news on NBC
    This report was front-page news in the Washington Post
    This report was front-page news in the New York Times
    ...

    The Washington Nationals players themselves did come to the White House, some of them wearing MAGA hats (not covered by the media, of course).

    When Trump gets out of Washington, he is welcomed home as a hero:

    https://twitter.com/i/status/1193269830826315776

    This report was NOT carried on CNN
    This report was NOT carried on ABC
    This report was NOT carried on CBS
    This report was NOT carried on MSNBC
    This report was NOT carried on NBC
    This report was NOT carried in the Washington Post
    This report was NOT carried in the New York Times
    ...
    It seems that he has left New York as he is not welcome there and now you are suggesting that he is only treated as a hero when he leaves Washington..............
    Если враг в пределах досягаемости, то и вы тоже!


  4. #4
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    ALWAYS in trouble.....
    Posts
    19,050
    Thanked: 5842
    Booed again a few days later at UFC event.................

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kK752CuhDk0
    Если враг в пределах досягаемости, то и вы тоже!


  5. #5
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Location
    Corning, Нью-Йорк
    Posts
    2,911
    Thanked: 1010
    Quote Originally Posted by TolkoRaz View Post
    It seems that he has left New York as he is not welcome there and now you are suggesting that he is only treated as a hero when he leaves Washington..............
    New York is the East Coast version of San Francisco, only more greedy. People with money are audited and must account for every single day. For example, if you live the whole year in Zimbabwe, but spend one day in New York City working, you are charged a minimum of $5000-$50000 state tax, and you must prove you were NOT in New York, even to swap airports, on the other 364 days, otherwise you have to pay more tax.

    It is easy to get a boatload of human debris to boo anything constructive, in NYC. The gay-day parade used to throw human feces at the Catholic church there.
    I only drink on days ending in "y".

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Location
    Corning, Нью-Йорк
    Posts
    2,911
    Thanked: 1010
    Quote Originally Posted by TolkoRaz View Post
    Booed again a few days later at UFC event.................

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kK752CuhDk0
    Anecdotal evidence, not worth clicking on. I hear the same anti-Trump hate speech every hour on the hour, on the radio, from ABC, CNN, CBS, even Fox now.

    Let's go back to the old ways, another Obama/H.Clinton "Arab Spring" + Maidan, with more MidEasterners killed, more funding for Islamic terrorists, yes, by all means, let the Progressives and the Deep State rule!
    I only drink on days ending in "y".

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    here,since many years
    Posts
    20,152
    Thanked: 4394
    you think ANY of the networks care what is going on? or bring news? only thing they care are their ratings, clicks, likes,looks, thumbs up or down.because everytime the - reader or viewer who has the right to know - must also watch at least 2 or 3 advertisements. And THAT brings money into the coffers of the Executives and shareholders. THAT IS ALL they care about.
    There is no greater treasure then pleasure....

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Location
    Corning, Нью-Йорк
    Posts
    2,911
    Thanked: 1010
    On Veteran's Day, 1000 parades in 1000 cities across the USA, the media - "crickets"

    1 anti-Trump demonstration by 3 people, the media:
    I only drink on days ending in "y".

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •