littleangels        English Nanny

Thread: This is the most important video/talking point on Communism vs Democracy that I have seen

This is the most important video/talking point on Communism vs Democracy that I have seen

This guy is a Democrat and not a Trump supporter but he fair minded. I think that this is one of if not the best videos he has ever put out. Finally someone talks about how much freedom you will give up to have an iPhone. How in one breathe the NBA will support freedom, and in the next understand they will lose a lot out money. It's coming to a head people.
    If you trust the government you obviously failed history class. " George Carlin"

This guy is a Democrat and not a Trump supporter but he fair minded. I think that this is one of if not the best videos he has ever put out. Finally someone talks about how much freedom you will give up to have an iPhone. How in one breathe the NBA will support freedom, and in the next understand they will lose a lot out money. It's coming to a head people.[/QUOTE]

sorry Wally but i think that guy is japping to much. Nuclear rockets and bombs, wonder what he was smoking?As long as the USA wants the cheap 99cents t shirts, wants the Chinese screw and glue together most electronics cheaply, nothing will change. and who cares about that gaming company? not me...
    There is no greater treasure then pleasure....