littleangels        English Nanny

Thread: Hillary knew that NATO killed Gaddafi...

Hillary knew that NATO killed Gaddafi...

https://www.kiafriqa.com/post/declas..._Rr-Y2L3wyyDgc

politics is indeed a dirty business. and God help anyone who stands in their way...
    There is no greater treasure then pleasure....

"We came, we saw, he died" Hillary Clinton

Then she gave an evil laugh.
    If you trust the government you obviously failed history class. " George Carlin"

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Uncle Wally For This Useful Post:

TheInterocitor (10-10-2019)

Judge is offline kiss my shiny metal ........
    This is why I am 100% behind poor migrants seeking a better life in the EU ,countries should insist, force France and the UK to take in all migrants.

Quote Originally Posted by Judge View Post
    This is why I am 100% behind poor migrants seeking a better life in the EU ,countries should insist, force France and the UK to take in all migrants.
    they have got rid of their - evil rulers -, America brought them democracy. the USA should help the young man to stay home and work. build up their war torn countries. and so should France and the UK, after all they were all in the coalition of the willing. Fix up a -Marshal Plan- as they did after WWII for Germany,Austria, Switzerland, Belgium,Holland and the likes.
    There is no greater treasure then pleasure....

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Benedikt For This Useful Post:

TheInterocitor (10-10-2019), Uncle Wally (10-10-2019)

Totally agree that if a country wages war against another that it should accept the consequences and shoulder the moral responsibility of dealing with the refugees. The only problem with this is that Europe in particular is a lot easier to get to than the USA and that we end up with more than our “fair” share.
    It’s not an excuse, after all it’s a well known issue and they could have thought a little bit more before joining in the fighting. But politicians and the industrial-military complex are not known for foresight.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to BigBear For This Useful Post:

Uncle Wally (10-10-2019)

Quote Originally Posted by Benedikt View Post
    https://www.kiafriqa.com/post/declas..._Rr-Y2L3wyyDgc

politics is indeed a dirty business. and God help anyone who stands in their way...
    If you want to pick the most backward of all 50 US states, that is probably Arkansas, where the Clintons were governor. My sister lives there and one of the neighbors told me a tale about the Clintons...
    The Snowflakes are even Stupider than We Were!

Quote Originally Posted by BigBear View Post
    Totally agree that if a country wages war against another that it should accept the consequences and shoulder the moral responsibility of dealing with the refugees. The only problem with this is that Europe in particular is a lot easier to get to than the USA and that we end up with more than our “fair” share.
    It’s not an excuse, after all it’s a well known issue and they could have thought a little bit more before joining in the fighting. But politicians and the industrial-military complex are not known for foresight.
    Not really. Who accepted responsibility for 9/11? Afghanistan or Pakistan was hiding the bad guy, and Saudi Arabia funded the terrorists. If the US gets some payback, and some of the people who live in the terrorist country go homeless, too bad.

If you're talking about Libya, I sort of agree. The US (led around by the nose by HATO) had no right to take out Kaddaffi, it was the media and the progressive Obama-Clinton State Department with their "Arab Spring" - they lied to us and made Kaddafi a bogeyman. The average US citizen, knowing all the facts and not the media lies, would not have supported violently overthrowing the Libyan regime.

Good grief, you will have to take in about 2-3 billion people, then.

Hey I got an idea, ok it may be crazy but why don't you just stay out of wars?
    If you trust the government you obviously failed history class. " George Carlin"

Quote Originally Posted by BigBear View Post
    Regarding just Libya, I blame French and British leaders who pushed for the removable of Gaddafi , they wouldn't have got anywhere without American air support.
    The criminal Sarkozy and Cameron should be locked up.

Quote Originally Posted by TheInterocitor View Post
    Good grief, you will have to take in about 2-3 billion people, then.
    The poor migrants from war torn countries, but yeah ,why not let all migrate, your great country was built on the back of mass migration.

The poor migrants from war torn countries, but yeah ,why not let all migrate, your great country was built on the back of mass migration.
    What's ironic, or Kafkaesque, is that the US (CIA) funds terrorists in countries like Syria, who destroy things. Then, the US (some other Washington agency) funds the rebuilding of the destroyed things...

What a system!