littleangels        English Nanny

Thread: Austrian elections, one way to write a victory...

Austrian elections, one way to write a victory...

bei 60%Wahlbeteiligung machen sie gerade mal 37%. so kann man einen - Sieg- auch schönschreiben...

with 60% turnout, they make up just 37%. so you can write a - victory- also beautiful...
    but they won. and suppose this is the thing i na democracy?
    There is no greater treasure then pleasure....

Judge is offline kiss my shiny metal ........
    It seems the recent scandal worked out well for the leader ,now he's got even more power .

Quote Originally Posted by Judge View Post
    It seems the recent scandal worked out well for the leader ,now he's got even more power .
    this is the main reason the FPÖ and the SPÖ have lost so heavily. unfortunately and that i would also call part of a democratic election, nothing ANYWHERE was said or shown about poll papers that were not valid, - against all- ( an option NOT available on the polling papers, so they would be counted - not valid) or made otherwise not countable. In Austria we do not use electronic counting as such so no papers that were not perfectly punched, hanging intend, or the likes do not happen. But there are voters who will use their right to vote and see it not as a duty only. But are dissatisfied with the workings and sheenaginism of any and all of the political parties. Or where the alternatives are no real alternative as well. - Kindersurprise Kurz - might be not a bad choice for Kanzler. And he has shown that he - can do-.Lets hope he and his government - can do- more then the last one. And for sure better, much better!
    There is no greater treasure then pleasure....