littleangels        English Nanny

Thread: one reason why one should NOT be in the water during a thunderstorm

one reason why one should NOT be in the water during a thunderstorm

https://www.facebook.com/Caffeinafes...UzOTIxNzgwMjU/

suppose it will not happen every day. but IF you were in the water, you would ne nicely cooked my now?
    There is no greater treasure then pleasure....

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Benedikt For This Useful Post:

TolkoRaz (19-09-2019)

Is that genuine?
    Если враг в пределах досягаемости, то и вы тоже!

Quote Originally Posted by TolkoRaz View Post
    Is that genuine?
    No.

https://www.kare11.com/article/news/...egit/463420597

"...went through the video, posted with a caption that reads "lightning strikes a river," and could plainly see that the so-called lightning strike comes from a nearby hill, and not the sky. A quick search of YouTube reveals the video was actually posted by a construction company in Finland, with a publish date of December 20, 2012. The footage documents a project that involved widening a channel with a large explosive charge."

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Armoured For This Useful Post:

TolkoRaz (19-09-2019)

Quote Originally Posted by Armoured View Post
    No.

"...went through the video, posted with a caption that reads "lightning strikes a river," and could plainly see that the so-called lightning strike comes from a nearby hill, and not the sky. A quick search of YouTube reveals the video was actually posted by a construction company in Finland, with a publish date of December 20, 2012. The footage documents a project that involved widening a channel with a large explosive charge."
    Thanks - that is what I had also noted and had suspected the electrical detonation of explosives under the water's surface...............
    Если враг в пределах досягаемости, то и вы тоже!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to TolkoRaz For This Useful Post:

Armoured (19-09-2019)

No.

to me it says - access denied-... when one watches the video, what was that - lighting strike - at 0.07 seconds into the video? ignition cord? if it the explosion was done electrically, it should not be seen. if they were using cable filled with black gun powder, it will not burn in the water and also should burn evenly, the cable on land that is. something from the Fins for sure is fishy there as well...

Quote Originally Posted by Benedikt View Post
    to me it says - access denied-... when one watches the video, what was that - lighting strike - at 0.07 seconds into the video? ignition cord? if it the explosion was done electrically, it should not be seen. if they were using cable filled with black gun powder, it will not burn in the water and also should burn evenly, the cable on land that is. something from the Fins for sure is fishy there as well...
    I could only get to the site using a vpn.

I'm not going to claim to be an expert, and no idea what the lightning strike was or whether even that was faked. But to me it was obvious there was an explosion and lightning would not do that.

Believe what you want, but which explanation is more plausible?

I could only get to the site using a vpn.

I'm not going to claim to be an expert, and no idea what the lightning strike was or whether even that was faked. But to me it was obvious there was an explosion and lightning would not do that.

Believe what you want, but which explanation is more plausible?

i believe only in facts that i fake myself...

Quote Originally Posted by Benedikt View Post
    ...what was that - lighting strike - at 0.07 seconds into the video? ignition cord? if it the explosion was done electrically, it should not be seen. if they were using cable filled with black gun powder, it will not burn in the water and also should burn evenly, the cable on land that is. something from the Fins for sure is fishy there as well...
    Looks like and could be primacord. Not a normal fuse that burns, its like a blasting cap in string form that explodes. I watched the video again, and it looks like three or four explosions, in succession, starting where the primacord enters the water. https://www.google.com/search?q=prim...hrome&ie=UTF-8
    If you're going to be dumb, you better be tough...