littleangels        English Nanny
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Who REALLY Wants Trump to Win in '20?

Quote Originally Posted by nicklcool View Post
    BRING ON THE PAIN!!
    You ask for it
    I bring you:

Hillary Rodham Clinton.

For that pain there is no painkiller in the drug store.

Black vote goes to Biden? That's insulting to blacks!

What fool of any color would vote for this Gaffe-meister?

Today's foot-in-mouth "Bidenism" - ""You get a tax break for a racehorse, why in God's name couldn't we provide an $8,000 tax credit for everybody who has childcare costs?" Biden told the crowd. "It would put 720 million women back in the workforce." (US population is about 330,000,000).

Joe's advice to parents: "They (parents) don’t — they don’t know quite what to do. Play the radio, make sure the television — excuse me, make sure you have the record player on at night, the — the — make sure that kids hear words. A kid coming from a very poor school — a very poor background will hear 4 million words fewer spoken by the time they get there.”

A couple of weeks ago: "Everybody knows who Donald Trump is. Even his supporters know who he is. We got to let him know who we are. We choose unity over division. We choose science over fiction. We choose truth over facts."

My favorite Bidenism: ""I'm told Chuck Graham, state senator, is here. Stand up Chuck, let 'em see you. Oh, God love you. What am I talking about. I'll tell you what, you're making everybody else stand up, though, pal." —Biden, telling Missouri state senator
    Chuck Graham to stand up at a campaign rally, before realizing that Graham is confined to a wheelchair.

Biden is a graduate of the "Boris Yeltsin School of Politicians." As a president, he would be only a figurehead - the administration would be run by architects of the Left in the Washington Establishment and State Department - their Progressive policies would drive America into the ground, and internationally, you would have another round of "Arab Springs" all around the globe.
    The Snowflakes are even Stupider than We Were!

Quote Originally Posted by TolkoRaz View Post
    I never thought I would say it, and I certainly do not hope it, but I now fear that Trump will win again because there is no credible opposition and most importantly, his supporters have been desensitised to his erratic, dangerous and unpredictable behaviour etc.

He can also very successfully play the 'they are out to get us' card which seems to excite and whip up support from his base, many of whom only read his carefully scripted tweets and believe every word........

Dangerous? Like not bombing Iran? Don't you find it funny that as the Taliban were on their way to Washington they had to set off a car bomb just before they left and ended any talk of the US leaving? Trump talks about lowering some sanctions on Iran. What does Iran do? They attack Saudi Arabia and Trump puts on more sanctions. Trump says he's pulling out troops from Syria then Assad makes a chemical attack ending any talk of a pull out. Every time Obama warned Assad not to use chemical weapons what did he do? Use chemical weapons. Are you starting to see a pattern here? Trump is not the dangerous one, it's the people in the CIA that work for the military industrial complex. The ones who tried to entrap the president of the USofA, the Russia story was a hoax. Everything that CNN or MSNBC reported on was a lie, fake news. Muller was a joke, didn't even know what was in his own report. The Democrats look like fools and nut jobs. That's why Trump will win, that and he actually tries to do what he said he would.
    If you trust the government you obviously failed history class. " George Carlin"

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Uncle Wally For This Useful Post:

TheInterocitor (Yesterday)

Quote Originally Posted by americaninmoscow View Post
    There are a couple of things in the background.

One is that as the Dems eat their own, someone else that could really unite the party would step forward. I saw something the other day about Clinton teaming up with Warren.

And of course there is the whole bring Obama back, cept play the Michelle card this time around.

Also, google and Facebook have learned their lesson and a massive purge of conservatives on almost all social media platforms is already underway. Expect those voices to be gone and those voices silenced come election time.

Yes, Clinton has been in secret talk with Warren and either Hillary will run again (she has until November to jump in) or she wants to be VP. They will lose miserable. All the Democrats are crazy, well except for Tulsi Gabbard. Americans are getting tired of Antifa, they're worried about losing their jobs, they don't like the "if you don't agree with everything we say you're a racist" crap the Social Democrats put out and everyone that has a job doesn't want pay higher taxes so lazy communist get free stuff. The main thing is people are now afraid to say they will vote for Trump. It can get you harassed, beat up, lose friends and maybe even your job. All you have to do is read the comments on news articles to see that nobody believes the mainstream media and many people like Trump. Once they get in the voting booth where nobody can see them they will check the box next to Trump's name and tell everyone they voted for someone else. It's gonna be a land slide.
    If you trust the government you obviously failed history class. " George Carlin"

[VIDEO]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OP-OszRfl_c[/VID

We are not interested in? Yes we are.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12