littleangels        English Nanny
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hero Tourists and Bystanders take down Terrorists in London

On the Yellow Brick Road, near El Dorado...

Hero Tourists and Bystanders take down Terrorists in London

The police got there a minute later, looks like they were just going to arrest the Muslim, but when they saw the explosive belt, they opened fire.

https://metro.co.uk/2019/11/29/momen...idge-11241488/
    If you aim for nothing, you will hit it every time.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to TheInterocitor For This Useful Post:

rusmeister (30-11-2019)

Quote Originally Posted by TheInterocitor View Post
    The police got there a minute later, looks like they were just going to arrest the Muslim, but when they saw the explosive belt, they opened fire.

https://metro.co.uk/2019/11/29/momen...idge-11241488/
    And they shot to kill. One scumbag less. And while it does not bring back the dead, hopefully it will be of some consolation that that rubbish is no more.
    There is no greater treasure then pleasure....

No mention of religion or possible motive. Naturally. Ten thousand men of Islamic persuasion could do this, one at a time, and they would deliberately leave out the obvious unifying factor.

Quote Originally Posted by rusmeister View Post
    No mention of religion or possible motive. Naturally. Ten thousand men of Islamic persuasion could do this, one at a time, and they would deliberately leave out the obvious unifying factor.
    Actually he had been inside for terrorism offences before and had been let out a year earlier and one of the people who tackled him in the street was out on day release as he is doing time for murder

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Alan65 For This Useful Post:

Judge (02-12-2019)

Quote Originally Posted by Alan65 View Post
    Actually he had been inside for terrorism offences before and had been let out a year earlier and one of the people who tackled him in the street was out on day release as he is doing time for murder
    You're making my point for me. Motive is carefully avoided. The fact that he already did similar things is not itself motive.

Also, there is no such thing as "terrorism". It is a word invented by our modern masters to avoid mentioning the religion driving all of the attacks. No Muslim holds as their goal "terror throughout the world". Most Muslims are nominal; that is, they don't really believe in Mohammed's doctrine and example of jihad; they just want to live peacefully and have a religion as a form of comfort. Only a minority really believes it needs to live the religion to the hilt, including teachings that tell them to kill. The majority are mostly decent, friendly people. They just don't accept all of their religion's teachings. The ones that believe they need to follow the example of the Prophet understand that that includes jihad of violence (ie, not just internal spiritual struggle, as they like to try to reassure us). And they don't want "terror". They think the whole world should be made to submit to Allah as they understand him, the god of Islam. They want to see the peace of Allah spread across the Earth, with all submitting to Islam. Talking about "terror" is for suckers who don't understand that.

You're making my point for me. Motive is carefully avoided. The fact that he already did similar things is not itself motive.

Also, there is no such thing as "terrorism". It is a word invented by our modern masters to avoid mentioning the religion driving all of the attacks. No Muslim holds as their goal "terror throughout the world". Most Muslims are nominal; that is, they don't really believe in Mohammed's doctrine and example of jihad; they just want to live peacefully and have a religion as a form of comfort. Only a minority really believes it needs to live the religion to the hilt, including teachings that tell them to kill. The majority are mostly decent, friendly people. They just don't accept all of their religion's teachings. The ones that believe they need to follow the example of the Prophet understand that that includes jihad of violence (ie, not just internal spiritual struggle, as they like to try to reassure us). And they don't want "terror". They think the whole world should be made to submit to Allah as they understand him, the god of Islam. They want to see the peace of Allah spread across the Earth, with all submitting to Islam. Talking about "terror" is for suckers who don't understand that.
    Not all Muslims are terrorists but many terrorists are muslims

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Alan65 For This Useful Post:

TolkoRaz (01-12-2019)

If you read my post carefully you'll notice that I said that. And also something about the word "terrorist". It might have been difficult to notice. So many words, you know.

If you read my post carefully you'll notice that I said that. And also something about the word "terrorist". It might have been difficult to notice. So many words, you know.
    Rus, I think that the likes of you, Ben, Tolko, Russian Lad, Hans etc are good guys.

Perhaps we should put this into context, on a daily basis several people get stabbed and killed in London and die, for every death the are appox. 50 stabbings, this excludes gun crime, most of it is done by people that were not born in the UK.

However, I do not promote censorship, many people are saying that the internet is the cause of the spread of information, but if we went back two hundred years we may say it was the printing press and works like Mien Kampf, the Communist Manifesto etc

Anyway I hope all of you guys in Russki land are good, I am sure Judge is having an orgasm as Liverpool are finally winning, would be nice to come back to Russia but cannot see it at the moment.

Love and kisses

Alan65

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Alan65 For This Useful Post:

Benedikt (01-12-2019), TolkoRaz (01-12-2019)

but i think this is how news reporting should be. honest. and if the scribblers are not SURE what to write,leave the - religious- and - Arab - or -Moslem- fact out of it.and that was it at the time of going -to press-. No - Allah akubar -, just a miscreant that was taken down. end of the story.and a good ending. ( sorry this is in German https://www.krone.at/2053407) IS claimed fast enough one of their -warriors - had done it. But experts say the note was a fake. a single,lonely miscreant. well is he now in hell, the man in Rome says there is none. is he in Nirvana? with his 70 virgins and -boys with long eye lashes-?. Also here Koran experts say, it was a mistake in translation. it should have meant - white,seedless raisins - KISHMISH, are rarity indeed and even now expensive. And not to wander off the subject, but the same translation mistake with - our - virgin birth. she was not a -Jungrau (virgin) but a - junge Frau - ( young woman)---
    There is no greater treasure then pleasure....

Yes, terrorist was already sued, jailed, released with gps bracelet and supervised/traced by authorities.

Никогда такого не было, и вот опять (с).
    All the world's Kremlin,
    And all the men and women merely agents

Quote Originally Posted by Benedikt View Post
    but i think this is how news reporting should be. honest. and if the scribblers are not SURE what to write,leave the - religious- and - Arab - or -Moslem- fact out of it.and that was it at the time of going -to press-. No - Allah akubar -, just a miscreant that was taken down. end of the story.and a good ending. ( sorry this is in German https://www.krone.at/2053407) IS claimed fast enough one of their -warriors - had done it. But experts say the note was a fake. a single,lonely miscreant. well is he now in hell, the man in Rome says there is none. is he in Nirvana? with his 70 virgins and -boys with long eye lashes-?. Also here Koran experts say, it was a mistake in translation. it should have meant - white,seedless raisins - KISHMISH, are rarity indeed and even now expensive. And not to wander off the subject, but the same translation mistake with - our - virgin birth. she was not a -Jungrau (virgin) but a - junge Frau - ( young woman)---
    No, no mistake with the Christian text. The Jews of the 9th century who wrote the Masoretic texts, and their Judaic followers WANT you to accept their “young woman” translation. But that’s not how people closer to the time understood the texts. They were very clear and explicit about the meaning before that time, which was why the Jews had to come up with the Masoretic to contradict it. And if you reject the virgin birth, then it’s not “our”. Catholics are bound to accept the doctrine - or be Catholic in name only, and not in fact.

The dirtbag's last name was the same as the mayor of London - "Khan." Also the name of the Ebay buyer in Montreal whom I sold an expensive chronograph-wristwatch to, and he didn't like it when he got it so I had to pay $300 in Canadian customs fees to take it back. (And here I thought the US and Canada had a "free trade" zone agreement.

"Not all Muslims are terrorists, and not all terrorists are Muslims" to be mathematically precise. Good old "Set Theory".

Quote Originally Posted by FatAndy View Post
    Yes, terrorist was already sued, jailed, released with gps bracelet and supervised/traced by authorities.

Никогда такого не было, и вот опять (с).
    Before he was released, he was probably medicated by the psychiatrists, and then yesterday decided not to take his meds, went even crazier into depression and ....

Meaning of "terrorism" has been so perverted it now does not apply to Islamic bombers or mass-stabbers, but it does apply to non-Muslim white males who are duped by undercover agents into planning an attack.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast