littleangels        English Nanny
Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Who REALLY Wants Trump to Win in '20?

Moscow Orange Line, oh Yeah, I'm movin' on up!

Who REALLY Wants Trump to Win in '20?

Thanks for your great post, Benedikt! I decided to open a new thread because I think my interpretation of his firing is worthy of separate and further discussion; no harm no foul, right?
    ---------------------------------

Bolton like at least 3/4 of Trump's hires was not a follower of the MAGA agenda. How can you run on an agenda, win election, and then hire nobody who adheres to or believes in that agenda?

That's kind of a rhetorical question, because who cares if it's incompetence, laziness, duplicitous-ness, or something else.

At this point all that matters is whether the American people, the silent majority, will hire Trump again to implement MAGA, after all of his dud hires!

AND that night not matter, either. Anyone else seen how Tucker Carlson had been going after Biden relentlessly, and the Lib Establishment/MSM had been trying to silence and ignore Tulsi Gabbard??

Those are the only two "normal" Dem candidates, with a chance of peeling off the "Conservative" Independent & Reagan Democrat voters, as well as motivating the silent majority who had been sitting out elections since Reagan, until Trump.

Pretty strange to see Carlson waste so much airtime attacking Biden, if he really is such a loon with no chance of winning! Why not use your sway to pressure Trump into keeping his promises, instead? I think The Swamp got to him during his break from the show and he now is pushing their message. Too bad!!

IMHO The Swamp wants the Looney candidates with no chance of winning the General election to get all the hype and MSM support during the primaries. Why?? Because they now want Trump to win.

In their calculations, Trump has demonstrated himself to more cuckable and malleable than they thought. So it will be easier to guilt-trip him into the "compromise" trap that will advance their agenda, than it would be to convince the Conservative AND far-left congressmen to go along with some "moderate" Democrat's "middle of the road" compromise. (Trump will compromise only for selfish reasons, to protect his ego and help his family, sure- but that is a much more reliable motivation to implement the Swamp agenda, than what would motivate Conservative and Lib congressmen to go along with a "moderate" Democrat's compromises, sadly,)

Think about it. Other than taxes, what has The Swamp lost on during Trump's first term?

So, incredibly, it is better for the swamp (and the MSM, BTW-their ratings have never been better!) to have Trump win in '20 than an "electable," more moderate Democrat.

The former will talk big but give away everything to save face, at the end, while the latter would propose something sensible that in turn both the Far-Left and Far-Right elements of Congress would fight, and in the end The Swamp would get less than it wanted.

Remember, with our huge national debt and deficit, it is clear that for a very long time, BOTH parties have loved spending and screwing the citizens (taxpayers) in the end.

It was so strange to me that the "Conservative" talking heads had been pushing back on Ann Coulter's construction criticism of POTUS for some time now. But when Tucker Carlson starting dedicating so much airtime to beating up this supposedly unelectable Biden (he's actually the biggest threat to Trump), rather than pressure Trump into keeping promises these final final 14 months, to secure his voting base for '20, I kind of knew the gig was up.

We all know that the people like me, who held our noses and voted for Romney and McCain, will vote for Trump regardless. What's more interesting is whether Trump has lost these moderate, Dem, and typical non- voters who propelled him to victory in 2016.

What do you all think?

Who's the biggest threat to Trump from the Dems' side?
    Who does the Swamp want to win?
    Can Trump win back his 2016 base in time? How??
    Will Trump win?
    I am fascinated by Russia, this country with frigid weather, hard souls, and hot girls!

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to nicklcool For This Useful Post:

Benedikt (12-09-2019), Hans.KK (12-09-2019), Judge (11-09-2019)

I never thought I would say it, and I certainly do not hope it, but I now fear that Trump will win again because there is no credible opposition and most importantly, his supporters have been desensitised to his erratic, dangerous and unpredictable behaviour etc.

He can also very successfully play the 'they are out to get us' card which seems to excite and whip up support from his base, many of whom only read his carefully scripted tweets and believe every word........
    Если враг в пределах досягаемости, то и вы тоже!

There are a couple of things in the background.

One is that as the Dems eat their own, someone else that could really unite the party would step forward. I saw something the other day about Clinton teaming up with Warren.

And of course there is the whole bring Obama back, cept play the Michelle card this time around.

Also, google and Facebook have learned their lesson and a massive purge of conservatives on almost all social media platforms is already underway. Expect those voices to be gone and those voices silenced come election time.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to americaninmoscow For This Useful Post:

rusmeister (11-09-2019), Uncle Wally (12-09-2019)

The other interesting piece of us news was that Flynn will probably have his entire case be thrown out and he will walk as a free man. Not because of technicalities, but because he was innocent and really was the victem of the swamp.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to americaninmoscow For This Useful Post:

Judge (11-09-2019), Uncle Wally (12-09-2019)

Judge is offline kiss my shiny metal ........
    Quote Originally Posted by TolkoRaz View Post
    I never thought I would say it, and I certainly do not hope it, but I now fear that Trump will win again because there is no credible opposition and most importantly, his supporters have been desensitised to his erratic, dangerous and unpredictable behaviour etc.

He can also very successfully play the 'they are out to get us' card which seems to excite and whip up support from his base, many of whom only read his carefully scripted tweets and believe every word........
    There's a strong opposition, which is, Bernie and Warren, if these two join forces, Bernie President, they will give Trump a good run for his money.

Quote Originally Posted by TolkoRaz View Post

I started out thinking Trump a terrible choice. But the insane behavior of his opponents - and their inability to imagine that anyone could intelligently disagree with them - has predisposed me much more favorably towards him. The lack of new overseas wars, the radical reduction of persecution of Christians - are also plusses that you don't want to admit.

I have little faith in the electoral process and believe that national governments should be weaker than local government, in general. But having the radical leftist agenda, especially sexual anarchy and the constant kicking of white men, shoved down our throats, also encourages me to favor him against the globalist, bogus multiculturalist agenda.

The assumption that we don't think for ourselves, and are only brainlessly manipulated, probably tops it all.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rusmeister For This Useful Post:

TheInterocitor (19-09-2019), Uncle Wally (12-09-2019)

Quote Originally Posted by Judge View Post
    There's a strong opposition, which is, Bernie and Warren, if these two join forces, Bernie President, they will give Trump a good run for his money.
    Naw, I would put more stock in a Clinton/Obama ticket. It has all the makings of a radical winner.

Judge is offline kiss my shiny metal ........
    Quote Originally Posted by americaninmoscow View Post
    Naw, I would put more stock in a Clinton/Obama ticket. It has all the makings of a radical winner.
    Then that bet is Biden,hes been riding Obama'a wave too long now.
    I think its tonight, Biden is up against Warren for first time in a debate, she will put the last nail in his coffin.

Quote Originally Posted by Judge View Post
    Then that bet is Biden,hes been riding Obama'a wave too long now.
    I think its tonight, Biden is up against Warren for first time in a debate, she will put the last nail in his coffin.

I dunno Judge, donít count Biden out too soon, word on the street is tat he has the Black vote locked in for now, and I think this year the DNC moved up some of the southern states in the Primary schedule.
    Kamala Harris is just too mean (unlikable) and it seems she has done herself in with those Busing lies when in fact she went to a public school (or whatever the story was).
    Bernie is formidable but with 90 (+!) % of the Black vote going to the Dems, he really has to court them in the primaries.
    Again, if Biden were really such a doofus I donít see why Tucker Carlson would waste so much time bashing him every night, and why the other candidat3s would spend so much time challenging him in the debates - the Establishment is afraid he could knock out their emasculated Trump.
    I am fascinated by Russia, this country with frigid weather, hard souls, and hot girls!

maybe the ones who put Trump into the White House will make sure that he will be there a second time and term? so he can run the - show- do his tweets and facebook. And - they- can do what they have planned to do..
    There is no greater treasure then pleasure....

I hope Trump get four years more, and only for one reason, I want to see the result of a so-called businessman at the wheel in a country running the thing as a business.

During my life I had heard so many times "We need a real businessman to run the country as a business ...(then a lot of nice benefits it should give).

Had never believed in that idea, so when people speak about this, I often questioned the idea and told that I do not think anything good will come from that experiment, then the five star argument always come up "You will see the result when it happens", and now I am waiting, and frankly speaking then one term as a president is not enough to make any real result, he will have to have maximum time to prove, or disprove the statement "We need a real businessman to run the country as a business".

I am sorry for the Americans that suffer from this experiment, but it may not be the only experiment their government expose to most Americans, they just don't know.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Hans.KK For This Useful Post:

rusmeister (12-09-2019)

There was an article in one of - my- newspapers, i did not save the link and now it is gone. Trump will run the second term. Then set one out.And run for a third term once more. Though if one counts age, he for sure will be then the oldest President ANY country ever had.
    and this one i found when putting a few words in the search line. https://www.inquisitr.com/5168746/tr...-constitution/ . he is discussing that he might change the constitution to be able to run a third term. Suppose for Trump it is POTUS only or nothing. Vice or second to Misha as it was in Russia will just not do to him?
    There is no greater treasure then pleasure....

Quote Originally Posted by Hans.KK View Post
    I hope Trump get four years more, and only for one reason, I want to see the result of a so-called businessman at the wheel in a country running the thing as a business.

During my life I had heard so many times "We need a real businessman to run the country as a business ...(then a lot of nice benefits it should give).

Had never believed in that idea, so when people speak about this, I often questioned the idea and told that I do not think anything good will come from that experiment, then the five star argument always come up "You will see the result when it happens", and now I am waiting, and frankly speaking then one term as a president is not enough to make any real result, he will have to have maximum time to prove, or disprove the statement "We need a real businessman to run the country as a business".

I am sorry for the Americans that suffer from this experiment, but it may not be the only experiment their government expose to most Americans, they just don't know.
    "What we need, as the ancients understood, is not a politician who is a business man, but a king who is a philosopher."

For the people who do not faint or go mad at the sight of a particular name, and are ready to consider ideas:
    https://www.chesterton.org/the-reviv...hilosophy-why/

19. The Following User Says Thank You to rusmeister For This Useful Post:

nicklcool (12-09-2019)

Quote Originally Posted by Hans.KK View Post
    No need to apologize, Hans.
    If this is "suffering," then
    BRING ON THE PAIN!!

(Minus the suffering of our increase in illegal immigration)
    Last edited by nicklcool; 12-09-2019 at 15:48. Reason: Added the Illegals

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nicklcool For This Useful Post:

Hans.KK (12-09-2019), rusmeister (12-09-2019)

Quote Originally Posted by nicklcool View Post
    No need to apologize, Hans.
    If this is "suffering," then
    BRING ON THE PAIN!!

(Minus the suffering of our increase in illegal immigration)
    I agree with your sentiment, though I think Hans is right that a country is not a business, and should not be run like one, as my last post indicated.

Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast