littleangels        English Nanny
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910

Thread: Who REALLY Wants Trump to Win in '20?

Half the time, the fictional bad guy is ethnic Russian.
    I am baaaack... There is nothing fictional about me and I am as bad as a herring&chocolate sandwich...

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Russian Lad For This Useful Post:

rusmeister (15-11-2019)

Quote Originally Posted by Russian Lad View Post
    I am baaaack... There is nothing fictional about me and I am as bad as a herring&chocolate sandwich...
    I would prefer to eat the Herring sandwich, and then afterwards, the chocolate. Someone who combines them both into one sandwich is either ravenously hungry, or confused.
    I only drink on days ending in "y".

Great video, tells it like it is.
    If you trust the government you obviously failed history class. " George Carlin"

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Uncle Wally For This Useful Post:

rusmeister (15-11-2019)

If you trust the government you obviously failed history class. " George Carlin"

The Schiff hits the fan...

Moscow Orange Line, oh Yeah, I'm movin' on up!
    I am honored, frankly, that my thread has gotten so many views and replies! 🤗

But for the most part my theory had been ignored, which leads me to believe that our dear forum is full of TDS sufferers and Trump syncophsnts.

Clearly the deep state, our leaders, the people who pull the puppet strings, or whatever you want to call them, are OK with Trump winning.

On one side Tucker Carlson continues to bash the man "with no chance," Biden, and the Charliele Kirk idiots are ostracizing the most motivated members of their base;🤢

And on the other side the craziest loons are given the spotlight, while the saner ones like Gabbard have their loyalty questioned. 🤔

It really does seem like "they" allow Trump to do just enough stuff to keep his base happy, they let him toss some crumbs to us Nationalists, while understanding that he can easily be reigned in and ultimately forced to follow their orders (omnibuses, no EO reversals or ending birthright citizenship, etc.). Why?? If even Trump cannot do the unenjoyable stuff that is bad for TV optics but necessary to reverse our country's slow, managed decline, who the hell can!?
    I am fascinated by Russia, this country with frigid weather, hard souls, and hot girls!

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nicklcool For This Useful Post:

rusmeister (15-11-2019), TheInterocitor (16-11-2019)

Quote Originally Posted by nicklcool View Post
    I am honored, frankly, that my thread has gotten so many views and replies! ��

But for the most part my theory had been ignored, which leads me to believe that our dear forum is full of TDS sufferers and Trump syncophsnts.

Clearly the deep state, our leaders, the people who pull the puppet strings, or whatever you want to call them, are OK with Trump winning.

On one side Tucker Carlson continues to bash the man "with no chance," Biden, and the Charliele Kirk idiots are ostracizing the most motivated members of their base;��

And on the other side the craziest loons are given the spotlight, while the saner ones like Gabbard have their loyalty questioned. ��

It really does seem like "they" allow Trump to do just enough stuff to keep his base happy, they let him toss some crumbs to us Nationalists, while understanding that he can easily be reigned in and ultimately forced to follow their orders (omnibuses, no EO reversals or ending birthright citizenship, etc.). Why?? If even Trump cannot do the unenjoyable stuff that is bad for TV optics but necessary to reverse our country's slow, managed decline, who the hell can!?
    The Deep State does not have weekly staff meetings. The "Deep State" is not "organized" other than in the sense that most of its members have security clearances and thus their activities are hidden from public scrutiny, under the "classified" label. This includes everyone from the presidential coup plotters and Arab Spring engineers to the average bureaucrat who works banker's hours (9-3) with 2-hour lunch and spends his taxpayer-paid day surfing the internet. (My apologies to those reading this who actually work and constructively bring about the public's wishes).

Think of the Deep State as a gigantic amoeba - a million bureaucrats - resistant to change, nearly immobile. Trump is like a pin pricking the skin of this massive slug, disturbing it, evoking a sluggish response (see the stultifying impeachment hearings), and causing the media (another part of this vast organism) to bloviate, bellow and bluster in protest.

Dr. Hill is a liar. Trump is going to win in 2020.

"If he wins we are all going to hang" Hillary Clinton 2016

Dr. Hill actually said that Lt. Co. Vinman warned the president of Ukraine "not to mess with US politics"

He should be arrested for that.

She also sounds more like, oh know Trump is getting close to finding out about all the corruption we were up to in Ukraine, this has to be stopped!

The swamp and it depth

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Uncle Wally For This Useful Post:

TheInterocitor (01-12-2019)

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Wally View Post

The swamp and it depth
    The swamp is so corrupt - media, bureaucrats, "elected" officials - they are parasites on the taxpayers.

Not a single "old media" outlet is bothered to investigate such obvious, such blatant corruption. And the "new media" ("news" aggregators like Google and Yahoo) simply censor it.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to TheInterocitor For This Useful Post:

Uncle Wally (02-12-2019)

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910