littleangels        English Nanny
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Where is Uncle Wally?

Judge is offline kiss my shiny metal ........
    Wallyton, send an email to the Admin webmaster@expat.ru.

Quote Originally Posted by Judge View Post
    Wallyton, send an email to the Admin webmaster@expat.ru.
    When you have done so you can write Santa too: https://www.emailsanta.com/email_santa.asp, you never know whom will make your wish come true first?

3. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Hans.KK For This Useful Post:

americaninmoscow (19-09-2019), FatAndy (14-09-2019), Judge (13-09-2019), nicklcool (13-09-2019), rusmeister (14-09-2019), Russian Lad (19-09-2019), Uncle Wally (14-09-2019)

Quote Originally Posted by Hans.KK View Post
    When you have done so you can write Santa too: https://www.emailsanta.com/email_santa.asp, you never know whom will make your wish come true first?
    I think Wally should write directly to Putin at this stage. Even the impartial electronics could not withstand so many lies...

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Russian Lad For This Useful Post:

Hans.KK (19-09-2019), Judge (19-09-2019)

Quote Originally Posted by Russian Lad View Post
    I think Wally should write directly to Putin at this stage. Even the impartial electronics could not withstand so many lies...
    He should definitely write to someone, methinks he's having trouble emailing.

I just hope that our hero and font of all useless knowledge and frequently debunked conspiracies is alive and well
    Если враг в пределах досягаемости, то и вы тоже!

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TolkoRaz For This Useful Post:

Benedikt (19-09-2019), Uncle Wally (20-09-2019)

Someone else had a problem and was told to do what Wally had to do,they are back posting.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Judge For This Useful Post:

Benedikt (19-09-2019)

methinks he's having trouble emailing
    Lol. Poor Wally. It sounded like "methinks he's having trouble using the bathroom".

Quote Originally Posted by Russian Lad View Post
    Lol. Poor Wally. It sounded like "methinks he's having trouble using the bathroom".
    I've just been busy, I have a wife and child you know. I'm also fixing things around the flat and getting ready for winter.
    If you trust the government you obviously failed history class. " George Carlin"

If you trust the government you obviously failed history class. " George Carlin"

Quote Originally Posted by TolkoRaz View Post
    I just hope that our hero and font of all useless knowledge and frequently debunked conspiracies is alive and well
    Thank you very much! I hope you find yourself in a happy way.

wp_ss_20190910_0001 (2).jpg

Take two of these Tolko and you might feel better.

Quote Originally Posted by nicklcool View Post
    I'm sure he's fine! He was a little boastful at first about his newborn; probably forget how much work the little Rugrats are since (I assume) there's a big age difference between this one and his previous kid.

I've got a one-year-old right now so I can say from.personal experience that our favorite uncle is probably just dealing with the sleepless nights, fights with wives, work/life balance, 💩 diapers, and everything else that comes along with being the father of an infant!

Good luck, Wally! And thanks for doing your part to bring a few more white people into the USA and Russia's birth stats!

Yeah you are partly right. I don't fight with the wife, never really had, she's the best! The rugrat thing is true, that and new apartment, been fixing thing, moving furniture, making it as comfortable as I can. Two old women live here before so nothing worked right. My kids are 37, 9 and 2 1/2, my 2 year old daughter is by far the best! So cute that people come up to us on the street and tell us how beautiful she is. She also has a great sense of humor. Already making jokes, I tell her to "say papa" and she says "mama" so I tickle her.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Uncle Wally For This Useful Post:

nicklcool (21-09-2019)

Quote Originally Posted by zzhhst View Post
    Hopefully, he is laying in a gutter surrounded by his piss shit and vomit!!!!

Now is that a nice thing to say about anyone? You must be a liberal Democrat.

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Uncle Wally For This Useful Post:

natlee (26-09-2019), nicklcool (21-09-2019)

Quote Originally Posted by Armoured View Post
    Warning folks: "zapoi" is not considered a secure password.

My password was "Armoured is a f*g" I changed it to Armoured is a f*cking f*g.

Quote Originally Posted by Hans.KK View Post
    Strange, not that he had been hacked, it can happen for anyone, but the last part "can only leave thanks, can't post on the site", I assume that these functions are controlled on the forum side? So he may had been hacked and then a lot of strange post had been posted from his PC and the forums system had banned him from posting, and deleted the strange post, some sort of automated process? Then it should be possibly to remove the ban (when Wally have cleaned his PC from what ever had infected it) and let Wally post again, if he wants to?

My Windows Phone got hacked, the hacker asked for $800 in bit coin or he would take over my email and social networks. To prove he could he showed me my expat.ru password. So I changed it but the next day I changed it again but this time I changed the email address I used here. The old one doesn't work anymore so I put one that does. This is when my problem started. I have been just too busy to really do much about, plus it was pretty boring on here this summer. Not much worth replying to. I think the reason the hacker got my password was that I saved it on my phone so I wouldn't have to type it out every time. He didn't get any if my other passwords and never did anything when I didn't pay him. I got hack again and I wrote a nasty email back and nothing happened except I got another email wanting me to chick for a security update. One other funny thing is they thought they hacked my computer, I do have one, must be that I'm still using a Windows phone.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Uncle Wally For This Useful Post:

Hans.KK (20-09-2019)

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast