littleangels        English Nanny

Thread: -Tsaritsino - Russian Sausage, well - sausage - it is, but that is all..

-Tsaritsino - Russian Sausage, well - sausage - it is, but that is all..

https://roscontrol.com/journal/tests..._khleb_griazny

since in- Russian- sausages there is no chicken meat at all, i am surprised it is not on the black -list-...
    There is no greater treasure then pleasure....

Ben, there is the difference between ГОСТ (state standartisation requitements) and ТУ (technical conditions, developed and maintained by manufacturer).
    ТУ usually contains modified names, like "Русская с молоком" in this case - sounds similar, but not exactly as in the ГОСТ.
    Black list is for products which are dangerous for health. Here the testers haven't found such ones.
    All the world's Kremlin,
    And all the men and women merely agents

Quote Originally Posted by FatAndy View Post
    Ben, there is the difference between ГОСТ (state standartisation requitements) and ТУ (technical conditions, developed and maintained by manufacturer).
    ТУ usually contains modified names, like "Русская с молоком" in this case - sounds similar, but not exactly as in the ГОСТ.
    Black list is for products which are dangerous for health. Here the testers haven't found such ones.
    Andy,I do know the difference, i have done it when - sitting - for my HACCP - certificate-. and 20 points for that -sausage -, i for sure will not buy it. and since i am not Moslem or Jew, sausages for me MUST contain PORK but MEAT, not - melange-, bungholes or skins...
    There is no greater treasure then pleasure....