littleangels        English Nanny
Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Jeffrey Epstein is dead. he -hung - himself...

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    here,since many years
    Posts
    19,926
    Thanked: 4326

    Jeffrey Epstein is dead. he -hung - himself...

    https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/nobo...?.tsrc=fauxdal

    the media are only interested in the clicks and likes they get. and with each of that we have to watch their advertising. that brings money into their coffers. THAT is all that counts. all these -hard-hitting - , - investigative - - fact finding - journalists are mostly prostitutes to their owners and publishers they write for ( if they want to keep their jobs, that is...). so, a not yet convicted, pedo has hung himself. or as it looks like was helped to hang himself. many a -big shot - will sleep quiet tonight or at least for some time to come. and Eppsteins death saved the taxpayer a lot of money, because the -trial- would have been a long drawn-out farce anyway.And since he had not drunk tea before his death, no one can accuse -Putin - this time....
    There is no greater treasure then pleasure....

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    here,since many years
    Posts
    19,926
    Thanked: 4326
    did not take a Clown long to point out it is -Russian-. Would not surprise me that he will produce an empty teacup....and security cameras will show a visitor in - shapko ushanka- and -valenki-.. what an idiot.


    https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/n...ide-is-russian
    There is no greater treasure then pleasure....

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    here,since many years
    Posts
    19,926
    Thanked: 4326
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ihe5...o_m5B-ubPXc1UU

    Epstein is NOT dead? but who would profit from it if he is still alive?
    There is no greater treasure then pleasure....

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Location
    Corning, Нью-Йорк
    Posts
    2,766
    Thanked: 962
    Quote Originally Posted by Benedikt View Post
    did not take a Clown long to point out it is -Russian-. Would not surprise me that he will produce an empty teacup....and security cameras will show a visitor in - shapko ushanka- and -valenki-.. what an idiot.

    https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/n...ide-is-russian
    The security cameras, were, for some reason, not working...

    No one checked up on him for several hours although people on 24/7 suicide watch are supposed to be checked every 30 minutes...

    There are no overhanging posts or protrusions from the ceiling, where one could attach the sheets.

    The sheets are made out of thick paper, they would not support the weight of a grown man.

    Just another statistic on the "Clinton Body Count" - Bill was logged riding on Epstein's "Pleasure Express" airplane with the underage teeny-boppers 24 times. The Pedophile Club was composed of Rich and Famous males and young women with the"right to do with their bodies as they choose" as the abortionists-feminists would never say about this.

    What's your theory?
    Last edited by TheInterocitor; 12-08-2019 at 20:13.
    The Snowflakes are even Stupider than We Were!

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to TheInterocitor For This Useful Post:

    rusmeister (13-08-2019)

  6. #5
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    here,since many years
    Posts
    19,926
    Thanked: 4326
    apparently he is supposed to be not dead?but spirited out of the jailhouse? what purpose would that serve? to blackmail and make some money out of the people involved. and involved for sure were many... if that might be the case i do not think someone can hide that deep or that long before found and silenced, along with the perpetrators.
    what surprises me that they have not found some -tea- in some corner. they must be itching to blame it on the -Russians -. would make many of them sleep quietly once more...maybe there is one consolation. one can food many people many times. But not all the people all the times.
    There is no greater treasure then pleasure....

  7. #6
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Location
    Corning, Нью-Йорк
    Posts
    2,766
    Thanked: 962
    Quote Originally Posted by Benedikt View Post
    apparently he is supposed to be not dead?but spirited out of the jailhouse? what purpose would that serve? to blackmail and make some money out of the people involved. and involved for sure were many... if that might be the case i do not think someone can hide that deep or that long before found and silenced, along with the perpetrators.
    what surprises me that they have not found some -tea- in some corner. they must be itching to blame it on the -Russians -. would make many of them sleep quietly once more...maybe there is one consolation. one can food many people many times. But not all the people all the times.
    "tea"?
    The Snowflakes are even Stupider than We Were!

  8. #7
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    here,since many years
    Posts
    19,926
    Thanked: 4326
    Quote Originally Posted by TheInterocitor View Post
    "tea"?

    remember the -Scripal case - they were poisoned while drinking tea...my reply was actually taken with a little bit sarcasm. because sofar at least, they could not find anything to pinpoint on to the -Russians-....
    There is no greater treasure then pleasure....

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to Benedikt For This Useful Post:

    TheInterocitor (14-08-2019)

  10. #8
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    ALWAYS in trouble.....
    Posts
    18,990
    Thanked: 5775
    Quote Originally Posted by Benedikt View Post
    remember the -Scripal case - they were poisoned while drinking tea...my reply was actually taken with a little bit sarcasm. because sofar at least, they could not find anything to pinpoint on to the -Russians-....
    The Skipals were poisoned at their home; it was Alexander Litvinenko who was poisoned in a London hotel whilst having a cup of tea!
    Если враг в пределах досягаемости, то и вы тоже!


  11. The Following User Says Thank You to TolkoRaz For This Useful Post:

    TheInterocitor (14-08-2019)

  12. #9
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    here,since many years
    Posts
    19,926
    Thanked: 4326
    Quote Originally Posted by TolkoRaz View Post
    The Skipals were poisoned at their home; it was Alexander Litvinenko who was poisoned in a London hotel whilst having a cup of tea!
    There is no greater treasure then pleasure....

  13. #10
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    here,since many years
    Posts
    19,926
    Thanked: 4326
    looks like Epstein was -helped- to die? https://www.dailywire.com/news/50654...-ryan-saavedra..
    not that it bothers me. in another article it said, one guard was not a -guard - because of staff shortages. another article says these guards were asleep. then faked the entries in the control log. another one says Epstein is still alive and someone elses photo was used. more theories then on the 9/11 stories...
    There is no greater treasure then pleasure....

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •