littleangels        English Nanny
Results 1 to 12 of 12

Thread: Darina Shpengler

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Back from Holiday
    Posts
    4,222
    Thanked: 254

    Darina Shpengler

    Guys I wish I could say I have a smile on my face

    DArina is going to London

    https://siberiantimes.com/other/othe...els-to-london/

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to Alan65 For This Useful Post:

    nicklcool (14-10-2019)

  3. #2
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Back from Holiday
    Posts
    4,222
    Thanked: 254
    Guys this is on Linkedin I with many in London

  4. #3
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    here,since many years
    Posts
    20,100
    Thanked: 4382
    [QUOTE=Alan65;1488462]Guys I wish I could say I have a smile on my face

    DArina is going to London


    lets just hope there will be enough money to pay for the operation.
    There is no greater treasure then pleasure....

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to Benedikt For This Useful Post:

    FatAndy (01-08-2019)

  6. #4
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Russia
    Posts
    7,973
    Thanked: 891
    Lord, have mercy!

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to rusmeister For This Useful Post:

    nicklcool (14-10-2019)

  8. #5
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Back from Holiday
    Posts
    4,222
    Thanked: 254
    Quote Originally Posted by rusmeister View Post
    Lord, have mercy!
    Rus I am try to promote this in the UK via Linkedin, Facebook etc i think we need 250 k lets give a go mate on VK, etc

  9. #6
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Back from Holiday
    Posts
    4,222
    Thanked: 254
    [QUOTE=Benedikt;1488464]
    Quote Originally Posted by Alan65 View Post
    Guys I wish I could say I have a smile on my face

    DArina is going to London
    Quote Originally Posted by Alan65 View Post

    lets just hope there will be enough money to pay for the operation.
    Ben, there is no such thing as hope, we make it happen, when do we start!!

    I want a Russian oligarch to put 50 k onto start !!

    A country can be judged by the way they treat the weak, infirm and animals funds can go direct to professor David Dunaway at great Ormand Street.

  10. #7
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    here,since many years
    Posts
    20,100
    Thanked: 4382
    i will start donating when i see the account brought to the open 100%. with no -administrative costs - and - others - which heat up half the money. HERE we can start FIRST....And i will be the last one not to help. it will not be much but there is this nice proverb - a lot of chickens make also a big heap of shit-....people have been deceived over and over. remember the Zhanna Friske cancer fund? https://persona.rin.ru/eng/news/1151...died-of-cancer .and are only willing to open the purse string when things are done in the open. While i do indeed fell for that little girl, i rather buy a bag of Chappi or Kitekat and go the dog pound myself and feed the homeless dogs and cats there.
    There is no greater treasure then pleasure....

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to Benedikt For This Useful Post:

    nicklcool (14-10-2019)

  12. #8
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Back from Holiday
    Posts
    4,222
    Thanked: 254
    Quote Originally Posted by Benedikt View Post
    i will start donating when i see the account brought to the open 100%. with no -administrative costs - and - others - which heat up half the money. HERE we can start FIRST....And i will be the last one not to help. it will not be much but there is this nice proverb - a lot of chickens make also a big heap of shit-....people have been deceived over and over. remember the Zhanna Friske cancer fund? https://persona.rin.ru/eng/news/1151...died-of-cancer .and are only willing to open the purse string when things are done in the open. While i do indeed fell for that little girl, i rather buy a bag of Chappi or Kitekat and go the dog pound myself and feed the homeless dogs and cats there.
    Update

    https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/100697...eet-operation/

    https://siberiantimes.com/other/othe...surgery-in-uk/

    Lots more online take your pick

  13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Alan65 For This Useful Post:

    nicklcool (14-10-2019), rusmeister (14-10-2019)

  14. #9
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Moscow Orange Line, oh Yeah, I'm movin' on up!
    Posts
    1,373
    Thanked: 914
    What a heartwarming story! Thanks for sharing, Alan 👍
    I'm sorry that I missed this the first time around, but what a lovely story to catch up on!!

    I know it leans towards the spiritual and religious, so I won't give my opinion yet in case it's not wanted, but I think that stories such as this one are great initiators of contemplation of the why's and how's of our existence!
    I am fascinated by Russia, this country with frigid weather, hard souls, and hot girls!

  15. The Following User Says Thank You to nicklcool For This Useful Post:

    Alan65 (14-10-2019)

  16. #10
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    here,since many years
    Posts
    20,100
    Thanked: 4382
    she is back at her home now. big story on the SIBERIAN TIME: Though not much to see, Face is still covered in bandages. But from the smiles all over the place, the operation must have been a success.
    There is no greater treasure then pleasure....

  17. The Following User Says Thank You to Benedikt For This Useful Post:

    Alan65 (14-10-2019)

  18. #11
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Back from Holiday
    Posts
    4,222
    Thanked: 254
    Quote Originally Posted by Benedikt View Post
    she is back at her home now. big story on the SIBERIAN TIME: Though not much to see, Face is still covered in bandages. But from the smiles all over the place, the operation must have been a success.
    Ben

    From what I understand it is the bottom part of the jaw that has been reconstructed, still the top to do, but it does appear to have been a success, how this works with her growing I have no idea, think children and dental braces etc but a step in the right direction

  19. #12
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    here,since many years
    Posts
    20,100
    Thanked: 4382
    Quote Originally Posted by Alan65 View Post
    Ben

    From what I understand it is the bottom part of the jaw that has been reconstructed, still the top to do, but it does appear to have been a success, how this works with her growing I have no idea, think children and dental braces etc but a step in the right direction
    i am no skin graft doctor or ANY doctor at all, so my answer would be a wild guess only. i also did not find anything anywhere. on one pic there was seen als a scar on the front part of her neck. looks like for the bottom part of her chin they made a skin graft from there. where thy will get the skin for the upper lip, your guess will be as good as mine. definitely the SIBERIAN TIMES , it is an English language internet newspaper, here the link to the whole story. http://siberiantimes.com/other/other...surgery-in-uk/. will stay on top of it.
    There is no greater treasure then pleasure....

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •