littleangels        English Nanny

Thread: POTUS rages,Fox News is worse then fake news CNN

POTUS rages,Fox News is worse then fake news CNN

https://www.yahoo.com/news/donald-tr...031019231.html

looks like he does not think much anymore about his previous - friends -. Things seem to change, like here in Moscow changes the weather. 5 times a day...
    There is no greater treasure then pleasure....

He now attacks his only media ally because they are not so adoring or supportive of him anymore!
    Если враг в пределах досягаемости, то и вы тоже!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to TolkoRaz For This Useful Post:

Benedikt (09-07-2019)

I note the use of the word “rages” in the headline, and I note the source: Yahoo spreading a Huff Post piece. The bias of these “news agencies” is well-known, and one of the things they are dedicated to is a 24/7 smear of not only Trump, but of everyone who voted for him and against Establishment politicians and policies. They are heavily pro-Establishment, a thing which unites the leadership of both major parties in spite of what their constituencies want, represented by Obama, the Clintons, and even the Bushes and Gores.

Trump, whether he intends to or not, whether he thinks or doesn’t think about anything in an intellectual manner, really is an outsider that said Republican leadership did NOT expect to win when they pushed his nomination, and were clearly (as they thought) handing the White House to Hillary in collusion with the Democrats (yes, it actually IS a valid word, though it has been horribly abused of late). As such, he is essentially anti-Establishment, and he HAS recognized that the mass media belong to his enemies who did not expect that the American democratic electoral system would actually pass him, so he’s NOT completely stupid, whatever wishful thinking the enemies, not so much of him, but of what he unintentionally represents, may engage in. (You can’t actually be a complete idiot if you actually earn a college degree, even if they don’t teach you to think very much.)

And what he unintentionally represents is the common man, the ordinary Joe. Of course he is far richer than they, and only seems to have a vague sense of the experience of ordinary, non-rich people, but he has clearly engaged with them far more than the insulated political class in DC. And so, even though he has never shown an especially high moral character in the traditional Christian sense, he does have more affinity with people who do hold to traditional morality than with the sexual anarchists and radicals who want to overthrow that morality altogether. Ordinary people get that on a large scale, however much it may distress some members of expat.ru, and so he has a significant and powerful base in terms of the existing political system (which is one reason the elite is pushing to get the electoral college thrown out and dismiss and dominate the populations of “flyover” country).

So I’d rather think for myself about the significance of Trump’s tweets than let Yahoo or Huff Post tell me what I should think, and it is obvious to me that Trump is right, that Fox is NOT an organ for the political Right that supports him, but only for the Right wing of the Establishment which opposes him.

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to rusmeister For This Useful Post:

Benedikt (09-07-2019), nicklcool (08-07-2019), TheInterocitor (09-07-2019)

Yahoo! "news" is similar to old-Soviet-Union-style propaganda reduced to level of Comic Book reader...

But too many Americans glance at and believe Yahoo headlines like children grabbing a Popsicle.
    Freedom isn't Free - Thank a Veteran

7. The Following User Says Thank You to TheInterocitor For This Useful Post:

rusmeister (10-07-2019)

i think the only thing one can believe these days, might that be TV,Radio,Internet or the print media, is the weather forecast. but not more then for the next 2 hours. if that...
    There is no greater treasure then pleasure....

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Benedikt For This Useful Post:

nicklcool (10-07-2019), TheInterocitor (10-07-2019)