littleangels        English Nanny

Thread: choosing to build a house on plot of land, Ruza, west of Moscow.

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

choosing to build a house on plot of land, Ruza, west of Moscow.

Is there anyone interested or has experience in building a house (dacha) on a plot of land in Russia? If so I would like to share your experiences.

My wife and I have a plot of land (12 sotkas) in Ruza, about 60 Km west of Moscow. We have looked at various options, and it can be quite a task in costing under a budget, as obviously there is more to cost than the cost of the basic structure of the house, such as winter insulation, internal wood cladding. In some case not even the internal doors and may not be in the package price. You have then to consider sewerage for running water, washing machines and toilets, a well for running water, electrical wiring etc, etc, etc. We have a budget of $30,000 and realise their will have further costs over and above the house being built. This is one of the links we are considering as the package is quite good compared to what others are offering, as for example wood thickness as standard for insulation, and will include wood panelling on ceiling, floor and walls as well as tiled appearance roof. Prices can be deceiving where other put all of what I mentioned as extras.

https://new.homgart.com/catalog/zago...gorodnyy-dom-/

2. The Following User Says Thank You to johnsimpson For This Useful Post:

nicklcool (30-06-2019)