littleangels        English Nanny

Thread: How Picky are They at Saxarovo About the RVP Application?

Moscow Orange Line, oh Yeah, I'm movin' on up!

How Picky are They at Saxarovo About the RVP Application?

OK, I'm wondering, for those of you who applied for the RVP through your wife or children recently, how Picky are they about this darn application (prilozheniye nomer 2)??

Specifically I'm wondering about the very top, where you write your motivations for receiving RVP, did you just write "zhelaniye prozhivat na RF", was that enough?

And how Picky were they about things like commas, upper case or lowercase letters, spaces; things like that? (Sometimes the words are too long to fit into one column, especially in section 15 about your family).

Do they care about whether the answers are centered in the box or at the top right, if you write дом instead of д. or квартира instead of кв., etc.?

And I plan to bring my laptop and a USB drive, thanks to (I think) xt-tsi's excellent advice, as I see you can print from usb drives right there in the center, but how did that help you??
    If you were denied submittal because if you're application, did they allow you to resubmit the same day?? Otherwise, I can't really see how bringing a laptop to make edits there in the center and print on the door held speed things up.

Thanks for any tips you can share! I'll give a report of how things went for me AFTER acceptance. I guess I've become a little superstitious after being married to a Russian for so long!! )
    I am fascinated by Russia, this country with frigid weather, hard souls, and hot girls!

I wrote: Воссоединение с семьей, жена-гражданка Российской Федерации.

Have a native Russian speaker go through the application to show all the correct abbreviations, commas and periods acceptable to the migration (and other Russian) bureaucrats. A native speaker will also know how things should be centered or added on a separate page. My own dear wife didn't want to do it, but I forced her to. This will help you avoid any nit-picking inspectors who might want corrections to be made.

Sometimes the inspectors will allow you to re-apply on the same day, if some minor correction is called for. Sometimes not. Bringing along a laptop and memory stick to correct the form can't hurt.

A lot depends on your skills in buttering up the inspector while being suitably insistent. A sob story can help...if you have an infant at home, have come Sakharova by bicycle and your spouse is crippled or similar.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to xt-tsi For This Useful Post:

Hizam4747 (27-06-2019), nicklcool (26-06-2019)

I take it that you've already tried a couple times, so you probably have figured most of this out. They weren't exceptionally picky with my application form for TRP. I had the friendly folks in the VK group (https://vk.com/fmsuao) check my forms before I went though. Almost all my "problems" were with translations both when I applied for TRP and PRP. My application for TRP was accepted on the 6th try, PRP the 2nd time (I could barely believe it).

[COLOR="#FF0000"]Thanks for any tips you can share! I'll give a report of how things went for me AFTER acceptance. I guess I've become a little superstitious after being married to a Russian for so long!! )[/QUOTE]

i got my temporary permit still in town. (Karamishevsky nab.).And I had to go through all 3 Inspectors. Each one had found something, a koma, a wrong letter, even that i had things translated form a accredited translator. the inspector just said, this is not russian grammar, end of the story. then i knew what it will be. and indeed, when i went there the 4th time, all was ok. Same at Sacharovo. i write the date 2019/18/07, todays date... of course - totally wrong.... on my name Benedikt, the latin and russian letters are very similar - cant read - this is not Russian langauge, off i went... at least the - corrector - was not busy on here computer, so a quick edit, print out and off i went, no new number needed. jut went back and was accepted once more...MAKE SURE EVERYTHING YOU BRING ON A FLASH KEY IS THE OLDEST AND MOST SIMPLE WINDOWS... That is all their computer can read. for sure no MAC, no open office,just Windows...
    There is no greater treasure then pleasure....