Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Mueller has resigned...

Quote Originally Posted by TolkoRaz View Post
    Who was fired by / from the FBI?

You so uninformed.

Strzok, McCabe, Comey.....

https://m.theepochtimes.com/strzok-j...d_2624607.html

https://themarketswork.com/2018/02/1...t-the-fbi-doj/

Obama sent the CIA, FBI to spy on Trump to help that criminal Hillary Clinton win. When she didn't Comey and people in the FBI tried to use the "insurance policy" to get him thrown out before e could expose all their crimes and corruption. Obama was the most corrupt president ever. He use the IRS against Republicans, gave guns to Mexican drug gangs (Fast and Furious) let off bankers that stole hundreds of billions of dollars and much more. The reason why the fool Trump was elected and will be elected again!
    If you trust the government you obviously failed history class. " George Carlin"

https://m.washingtontimes.com/news/2...ments-dossier/

About Steele and why he was fired by the FBI
    If you trust the government you obviously failed history class. " George Carlin"

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Wally View Post
    https://m.washingtontimes.com/news/2...ments-dossier/

About Steele and why he was fired by the FBI
    Steele was not fired by the FBI; he was never in their employment to be fired!
    Если враг в пределах досягаемости, то и вы тоже!

You so uninformed.

Strzok, McCabe, Comey.....

https://m.theepochtimes.com/strzok-j...d_2624607.html

https://themarketswork.com/2018/02/1...t-the-fbi-doj/

Obama sent the CIA, FBI to spy on Trump to help that criminal Hillary Clinton win. When she didn't Comey and people in the FBI tried to use the "insurance policy" to get him thrown out before e could expose all their crimes and corruption. Obama was the most corrupt president ever. He use the IRS against Republicans, gave guns to Mexican drug gangs (Fast and Furious) let off bankers that stole hundreds of billions of dollars and much more. The reason why the fool Trump was elected and will be elected again!
    Uncle Wally, If you really believe that was the case, why did then FBI Director James Comey publicly announce he was reopening the investigation into Hillary Clinton's emails just before the 2016 election? As you know, this public announcement inflicted serious damage to her campaign and her chances of winning!

Steele was not fired by the FBI; he was never in their employment to be fired!
    Steele was being paid by the FBI until he leaked his fake dossier to Yahoo News. The FBI then fired him and that's when Bruce Ohr started meeting with Steele secretly and why Ohr is in such big trouble.

Uncle Wally, If you really believe that was the case, why did then FBI Director James Comey publicly announce he was reopening the investigation into Hillary Clinton's emails just before the 2016 election? As you know, this public announcement inflicted serious damage to her campaign and her chances of winning!
    Probably to cover his ass. He let off Clinton when she was obviously guilty. How could she get away with wiping her sever, smashing phones with hammers and losing her laptop after the FBI asked for them. If that is not obstruction of justice I don't know what is. That's one of the reasons why Trump was elected, Americans tried of their corrupt government. Obama was the most corrupt president ever. He prosecuted more whistle blowers than any other president, killed more people with drones (many of whom were women and children) and was less transparent than any other. He phucked he US of A in many ways.

Probably to cover his ass. He let off Clinton when she was obviously guilty. How could she get away with wiping her sever, smashing phones with hammers and losing her laptop after the FBI asked for them. If that is not obstruction of justice I don't know what is. That's one of the reasons why Trump was elected, Americans tried of their corrupt government. Obama was the most corrupt president ever. He prosecuted more whistle blowers than any other president, killed more people with drones (many of whom were women and children) and was less transparent than any other. He phucked he US of A in many ways.
    Does that make Obama corrupt?

My understanding of corruption is those in power being dishonest or fraudulent, and usually involves bribery.....................

My understanding of corruption is those in power being dishonest or fraudulent, and usually involves bribery.....................

He gave the big banks $700 billion dollars after they scammed Americans out of their homes then got paid $400,000 to speak at those same banks.

He gave the big banks $700 billion dollars after they scammed Americans out of their homes then got paid $400,000 to speak at those same banks.
    Are you suggesting that the decision to loan / give the $700B to the banks was based up on Obama's future earnings from the very same banks?

Do you have any evidence to support your post?

And, was it actually Obama's decision?

Are you suggesting that the decision to loan / give the $700B to the banks was based up on Obama's future earnings from the very same banks?

Do you have any evidence to support your post?

And, was it actually Obama's decision?
    "evidence"? Are you a racist /nazi? Who needs "evidence"? Expat.ru BAN him! He said I might not be telling the truth! I even think he maybe homophobic and to protect the LQGBXYZ people who may never visit this site. I bet he is growing a Hitler mustache as I write! I will be forever scared. He hurt my feelings!

"Corruption" is personal, it means one violates their own code of ethics. If a person does not live by a code of ethics, it means they lie. For example, Obama "Under my new health care plan, your health care costs will go down. And if you like your doctor, you can keep your doctor. No doctor or nurse who has a moral objection to abortion will be forced to perform them." All lies.

That's how it starts...then it graduates to bribery and more pernicious actions.
    The Snowflakes are even Stupider than We Were!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123