littleangels        English Nanny
Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Anybody heard of Чабрец?

  1. #1
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Санкт Петербург
    Posts
    236
    Thanked: 9

    Anybody heard of Чабрец?

    I understand that it is a good herb for masculinity. Is this something I could get at the local аптека?

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    here,since many years
    Posts
    19,924
    Thanked: 4326
    Quote Originally Posted by swampwiz View Post
    I understand that it is a good herb for masculinity. Is this something I could get at the local аптека?
    it is the simple kitchen herb THYME. you get it at every supermarket in the - herbs and spice section-. the best though is from the company KOTANYI scroll to the 16 the row, on the left you see what it looks like. the package with the name. https://ru.kotanyi.com/ru/produkcija/obzor/ .you find it for sure at AUCHAN and BILLA. though all the better supermarkets have it as well. there are obvious other companies as well who have it. but Kotanyi has only the best leaves and no dust and sticks and stalks. when you compare the prices you will understand as well....
    There is no greater treasure then pleasure....

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to Benedikt For This Useful Post:

    FatAndy (27-05-2019)

  4. #3
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    There and back again
    Posts
    21,406
    Thanked: 3071
    Any Apteka/pharmacy has the herb too.
    https://www.krls.ru/catalog/products/chabretsa-trava/

    But the main purpose is curing cold, sore throat, coughing, running nose and other diseases of upper breating ways. Masculinity? Well, let it be...

    But remember, comrade, that expensive placebo helps much better, than cheaper one
    All the world's Kremlin,
    And all the men and women merely agents

  5. #4
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    here,since many years
    Posts
    19,924
    Thanked: 4326
    now it is - planting time. get a big flowerpot. buy some good soil and wherever FRESH plants are sold, LEROI MERLIN and AUCHAN for whatever reason have a good selection. TVOI DOM, out in the -Orangerie- has all the herbs fresh in little pots. plant them into a big pot and you have the whole year around good fresh herbs,
    There is no greater treasure then pleasure....

  6. #5
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Moscow
    Posts
    1,688
    Thanked: 671
    Quote Originally Posted by FatAndy View Post
    But remember, comrade, that expensive placebo helps much better, than cheaper one
    This is certainly true on a results/monetary unit basis.

  7. #6
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Санкт Петербург
    Posts
    236
    Thanked: 9
    Quote Originally Posted by FatAndy View Post
    Any Apteka/pharmacy has the herb too.
    https://www.krls.ru/catalog/products/chabretsa-trava/

    But the main purpose is curing cold, sore throat, coughing, running nose and other diseases of upper breating ways. Masculinity? Well, let it be...

    But remember, comrade, that expensive placebo helps much better, than cheaper one
    I'm just getting over a 2-1/2 month spell of that, something that Azitromitsin has not been able to wipe out until I recently hit it with a 12-does regimen. It looks like I should take this along with my Loratadin.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •