littleangels        English Nanny

Thread: Anybody heard of Чабрец?

Anybody heard of Чабрец?

I understand that it is a good herb for masculinity. Is this something I could get at the local аптека?

Quote Originally Posted by swampwiz View Post
    I understand that it is a good herb for masculinity. Is this something I could get at the local аптека?
    it is the simple kitchen herb THYME. you get it at every supermarket in the - herbs and spice section-. the best though is from the company KOTANYI scroll to the 16 the row, on the left you see what it looks like. the package with the name. https://ru.kotanyi.com/ru/produkcija/obzor/ .you find it for sure at AUCHAN and BILLA. though all the better supermarkets have it as well. there are obvious other companies as well who have it. but Kotanyi has only the best leaves and no dust and sticks and stalks. when you compare the prices you will understand as well....
    There is no greater treasure then pleasure....

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Benedikt For This Useful Post:

FatAndy (27-05-2019)

Any Apteka/pharmacy has the herb too.
    https://www.krls.ru/catalog/products/chabretsa-trava/

But the main purpose is curing cold, sore throat, coughing, running nose and other diseases of upper breating ways. Masculinity? Well, let it be...

But remember, comrade, that expensive placebo helps much better, than cheaper one
    All the world's Kremlin,
    And all the men and women merely agents

now it is - planting time. get a big flowerpot. buy some good soil and wherever FRESH plants are sold, LEROI MERLIN and AUCHAN for whatever reason have a good selection. TVOI DOM, out in the -Orangerie- has all the herbs fresh in little pots. plant them into a big pot and you have the whole year around good fresh herbs,
    There is no greater treasure then pleasure....

Quote Originally Posted by FatAndy View Post
    But remember, comrade, that expensive placebo helps much better, than cheaper one
    This is certainly true on a results/monetary unit basis.

Quote Originally Posted by FatAndy View Post
    Any Apteka/pharmacy has the herb too.
    https://www.krls.ru/catalog/products/chabretsa-trava/

But the main purpose is curing cold, sore throat, coughing, running nose and other diseases of upper breating ways. Masculinity? Well, let it be...

I'm just getting over a 2-1/2 month spell of that, something that Azitromitsin has not been able to wipe out until I recently hit it with a 12-does regimen. It looks like I should take this along with my Loratadin.