Just wondering what you use to file taxes to the USA. I thought that TaxAct or TurboTax would do that. But when I tried them I did get what I was looking for. I did not pay for the software. Probably that was the reason. But I cannot tell that the version that they say will do the work for me shows all forms I need to submit. What do you use?