littleangels        English Nanny
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: New Law Perpetual PRP

Quote Originally Posted by Indorus View Post

Elderly parents from tropical countries like mine usually prefer to not battle Russian winters, hence may not be able to spend full 6 months in RF to retain this ‘smooth’ PRP....Some concessions on that front, (at least for elderly) would have been a great help ...!
    Like everywhere else permanent residency isn’t a multiple entry visa. You can always invite your parents on a private visa during warm months.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DiscoverLearn For This Useful Post:

Benedikt (09-09-2019), Hans.KK (09-09-2019)

Quote Originally Posted by DiscoverLearn View Post
    Like everywhere else permanent residency isn’t a multiple entry visa. You can always invite your parents on a private visa during warm months.
    that 180 days rules applies in other countries as well. Russia is no exception to that. and -others- also make no exception for - elderly people and parents -. so, all over sudden, why Russia should? and one thing is for sure. i never have seen 6 month SUMMER or 6 month WINTER, at least not here in Moscow....
    There is no greater treasure then pleasure....

Quote Originally Posted by Benedikt View Post
    that 180 days rules applies in other countries as well. Russia is no exception to that. and -others- also make no exception for - elderly people and parents -. so, all over sudden, why Russia should? and one thing is for sure. i never have seen 6 month SUMMER or 6 month WINTER, at least not here in Moscow....
    Exactly my point. I’ve seen instances where residences getting cancelled due to excessive traveling. Around the world quite few people misuse it for the medical benefits.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to DiscoverLearn For This Useful Post:

Benedikt (10-09-2019)

Private visa for most nations are not more than 3 months ....Only US citizens get 6 months stay on their 3 yr visa...AND even that could also change if US immigration authorities start granting visa for lesser duration AND Russian authorities retaliate in kind !!

For elderly people from tropics, May 1st to Sep end are the best month in Russia...beyond that it depends on the year !! So, in that context restrictions (183 day must stay) are sometimes hard to comply but not impossible !! if they grant 6 months visa ...nothing like that !

True ....But there are alternatives....like Canada issues super visa for longer duration....like 6 months to one year !!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123