littleangels        English Nanny
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: New Law Perpetual PRP

I agree. This will involve several visits to submit docs, with each inspector providing their own opinion about what the application should contain. I bet the "arbitrary" application form will become a standardized once the new instructions (регламенты) are issued.

I once used a paid consultant at Sakharovo. It was a waste of time and money because the advice was contradicted by the inspectors. This stands to reason, since the inspectors sometimes contradict one another.

The best advice comes from an inspector, gained by making an application in person. It is also free of charge.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to xt-tsi For This Useful Post:

Armoured (09-11-2019), Benedikt (17-11-2019), Hizam4747 (18-11-2019)

Judge is offline kiss my shiny metal ........
    This quote is from the first post,

It can be replaced by a new perpetual one, by paying a state duty of 5,000 rubles.
    Payment at sberbank, how to ask at the bank I wanna make this payment?

Quote Originally Posted by Judge View Post

Best to pay at Sber Bank, Sakharovo branch. Bank over there works 7 days a week.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to DiscoverLearn For This Useful Post:

Judge (16-11-2019)

Judge is offline kiss my shiny metal ........
    Quote Originally Posted by DiscoverLearn View Post
    Best to pay at Sber Bank, Sakharovo branch. Bank over there works 7 days a week.
    Is it all on site, convenient then.

Quote Originally Posted by Judge View Post

SBERBANK is supposed to have the details in their computers. you tell them what you want to pay, they type in a few keywords and the details should come up.
    There is no greater treasure then pleasure....

Quote Originally Posted by Benedikt View Post
    SBERBANK is supposed to have the details in their computers. you tell them what you want to pay, they type in a few keywords and the details should come up.
    I can't say it works the same way but I had to get something from ZAGS recently, and the set-up worked this way: you could pay immediately phone through the sberbank app and they would get notification through their computers right away. Didn't work with other banks (they didn't get confirmation right away and wouldn't take the electronic receipt from my bank), so I had to go to the nearest sberbank (I had an invoice/payment slip sberbank could deal with automatically), and you'd come back to zags with the printed and stamped payment receipt.

It wasn't a big deal but would have saved me 20 minutes or so if I'd had the sberbank app. Also removes any chance of having to get back in line (at the zags they were nice about letting me back to front of queue, but may be different at other kontoras, and if I'd had to get back in queue again could have added a lot of time).

Again, not sure this would be the case at zakharovo, but almost would be worth it to have the sberbank app just for this.

(If anyone has more info, could be helpful)

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Armoured For This Useful Post:

rusmeister (17-11-2019)

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234