littleangels        English Nanny
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: New Law Perpetual PRP

I agree. This will involve several visits to submit docs, with each inspector providing their own opinion about what the application should contain. I bet the "arbitrary" application form will become a standardized once the new instructions (регламенты) are issued.

I once used a paid consultant at Sakharovo. It was a waste of time and money because the advice was contradicted by the inspectors. This stands to reason, since the inspectors sometimes contradict one another.

The best advice comes from an inspector, gained by making an application in person. It is also free of charge.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to xt-tsi For This Useful Post:

Armoured (09-11-2019), Benedikt (17-11-2019), Hizam4747 (18-11-2019)

Judge is offline kiss my shiny metal ........
    This quote is from the first post,

It can be replaced by a new perpetual one, by paying a state duty of 5,000 rubles.
    Payment at sberbank, how to ask at the bank I wanna make this payment?

Quote Originally Posted by Judge View Post

Best to pay at Sber Bank, Sakharovo branch. Bank over there works 7 days a week.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to DiscoverLearn For This Useful Post:

Judge (16-11-2019)

Judge is offline kiss my shiny metal ........
    Quote Originally Posted by DiscoverLearn View Post
    Best to pay at Sber Bank, Sakharovo branch. Bank over there works 7 days a week.
    Is it all on site, convenient then.

Quote Originally Posted by Judge View Post

SBERBANK is supposed to have the details in their computers. you tell them what you want to pay, they type in a few keywords and the details should come up.
    There is no greater treasure then pleasure....

Quote Originally Posted by Benedikt View Post
    SBERBANK is supposed to have the details in their computers. you tell them what you want to pay, they type in a few keywords and the details should come up.
    I can't say it works the same way but I had to get something from ZAGS recently, and the set-up worked this way: you could pay immediately phone through the sberbank app and they would get notification through their computers right away. Didn't work with other banks (they didn't get confirmation right away and wouldn't take the electronic receipt from my bank), so I had to go to the nearest sberbank (I had an invoice/payment slip sberbank could deal with automatically), and you'd come back to zags with the printed and stamped payment receipt.

It wasn't a big deal but would have saved me 20 minutes or so if I'd had the sberbank app. Also removes any chance of having to get back in line (at the zags they were nice about letting me back to front of queue, but may be different at other kontoras, and if I'd had to get back in queue again could have added a lot of time).

Again, not sure this would be the case at zakharovo, but almost would be worth it to have the sberbank app just for this.

(If anyone has more info, could be helpful)

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Armoured For This Useful Post:

Hizam4747 (05-02-2020), rusmeister (17-11-2019)

Quote Originally Posted by rosstis View Post
    Interesting news.

For foreigners who have children with Russian citizenship and residence in Russia, it will be possible to immediately apply for a residence permit, bypassing the RVP procedure and without passing the exam in Russian and history.
    It seems that it will be possible to confirm the residence through the Internet every year.

https://sozd.duma.gov.ru/bill/709474-7
    Thanks for the information. But regarding whether foreigners with children can bypass the exam in Russian and history, there seems to be no reference to this in the new law. Where did you see this reference? Of course, I would enjoy being shown that it is true. But the final version of the law (and earlier versions) don't seem to mention this.
    'Nothing, like something, happens anywhere.'

Quote Originally Posted by Voot View Post
    Thanks for the information. But regarding whether foreigners with children can bypass the exam in Russian and history, there seems to be no reference to this in the new law. Where did you see this reference? Of course, I would enjoy being shown that it is true. But the final version of the law (and earlier versions) don't seem to mention this.
    To answer my own question, I found this on the official МВД website:
    https://xn--b1aew.xn--p1ai/news/item/18811826/
    "Иностранные граждане, обратившиеся с заявлением о выдаче вида на жительство, имеющие родителя (усыновителя, опекуна, попечителя), сына или дочь, состоящих в гражданстве Российской Федерации и постоянно проживающих в Российской Федерации, освобождаются от представления документа о владении русским языком.
    Упрощенный порядок получения вида на жительство (без получения РВП) предусмотрен для:"

Perhaps they have updated the article referring to those exempt (article 27 I think). I can't find such a version at the moment. I've already got my certificate but know others would be happy to have such exemption.

Quote Originally Posted by Voot View Post
    To answer my own question, I found this on the official МВД website:
    https://xn--b1aew.xn--p1ai/news/item/18811826/
    "Иностранные граждане, обратившиеся с заявлением о выдаче вида на жительство, имеющие родителя (усыновителя, опекуна, попечителя), сына или дочь, состоящих в гражданстве Российской Федерации и постоянно проживающих в Российской Федерации, освобождаются от представления документа о владении русским языком.
    Упрощенный порядок получения вида на жительство (без получения РВП) предусмотрен для:"

Perhaps they have updated the article referring to those exempt (article 27 I think). I can't find such a version at the moment. I've already got my certificate but know others would be happy to have such exemption.
    https://legalacts.ru/doc/115_FZ-o-pr...eracii/#000653
    Article 15.1 > 5. now includes exemption point 9) иностранные граждане, обратившиеся с заявлением о выдаче вида на жительство, имеющие родителя (усыновителя, опекуна, попечителя), сына или дочь, состоящих в гражданстве Российской Федерации и постоянно проживающих в Российской Федерации.

I made my PRP application last year, before the new law was passed. I've just been to collect my PRP today and, although it was issued after the new law came into effect, it is not a permanent document, it's only a 5 year one.

Quote Originally Posted by BigBear View Post
    I made my PRP application last year, before the new law was passed. I've just been to collect my PRP today and, although it was issued after the new law came into effect, it is not a permanent document, it's only a 5 year one.
    When did you applied? The law came into effect on 1st Nov 2019.

When did you applied? The law came into effect on 1st Nov 2019.
    in Strogino the inspector told me, it is from the 1.st of January 2020.. And they do no more the prolongation of the - registration -. that white tear off chit you get very year...

The law came into effect on 1st Nov 2019.
    Ah, it may be a question of days...I submitted my application at the end of May 2019 and the PRP was actually issued on 23 October. I thought the law was already in effect by then, but obviously not.

We need some other brave soul to go through the process to test it.

We need some other brave soul to go through the process to test it.[/QUOTE]

climbing Mount Everest without oxygen masks and the help of a Sherpa might be the preferable task for some of -us-.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234