littleangels        English Nanny

Thread: Fast Russian Citizenship?

Fast Russian Citizenship?

I want to marry a Russian girl to get a Russian Citizenship, My purpose of marriage is Russian Citizenship, Its easy for me to find a Russian girl who want to marry me BUT i want to Divorce her after I got my citizenship, I have some question:
    1-what will be happen after I Divorced her? Do I have to pay her monthly money like alimony?
    2- What she can do after I Divorced her? I dont want to give her anything.

First of all you need to find out the requirement for TRP (and check out if you fit for those, may require more than a Russian spouse) and have that thing for some time before you, apply for PRP, first after having PRP for some time you can apply for Citizenship. Not fast in any way.

But why not go to get a HQS visa and then apply for PRP and then apply for Citizenship, way faster and no need to deal with Russian girls what so ever.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Hans.KK For This Useful Post:

nicklcool (07-05-2019)

I am married to Russian girl too. They can be a pain but hey so does women from my country, lol..

I think there was a thread in Marriage to Russian Citizen under Divorce(again) thread). There were some discussion on it.
    Last edited by Hizam4747; 03-05-2019 at 12:44.

Quote Originally Posted by AlexD View Post
    1-what will be happen after I Divorced her? Do I have to pay her monthly money like alimony?
    2- What she can do after I Divorced her? I dont want to give her anything.
    Answer to both questions is something like "You may have to pay, it all depend on the specific circumstances, and frankly speaking, not even you can know about these before the thing is over", and you may have choosing a girl that is way more clever that you are, she may skin you like a cat, and as you know, there is many ways to skin a cat.

The process to get TRP, PRP, and then citizenship is years, and to qualify to be accepted as a married couple, you will have to live together (and yes, they do check up on this now and then), and that may give the women some very good cards on her hand when a divorce may take place.

And in case you will claim that the marriage all was a cover to archive citizenship, then your newly citizenship maybe in jeopardy, think about this, do not listen to fools on the internet, contact a lawyer with current knowledge about marriage and citizenship, and then contact a other lawyer to get a second option, and be honest when you put your case in-front of them, it maybe a high risk game over several years you are planing.

Your other options to apply for Russian citizenship is via HQS, or quote, or of cause you could be rich and/or famous and then the Russian state can use you as a kind of useful idiot in promotion of what ever they may feel is needed her and now.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Hans.KK For This Useful Post:

nicklcool (07-05-2019)

Quote Originally Posted by Hizam4747 View Post
    They can be a pain
    ...if you cook them wrong way...
    All the world's Kremlin,
    And all the men and women merely agents

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to FatAndy For This Useful Post:

Hans.KK (03-05-2019), Hizam4747 (05-05-2019), Max1982 (15-05-2019), nicklcool (07-05-2019)

if you are -poor- no girl will marry you.
    and if you are rich, you will be taken to the cleaners...
    the choice is yours.
    and if and when the law finds out what you did, and they will find out sooner or later,most probably you can go back where you came from.a lot richer in experience and even a lot more poorer in money.
    There is no greater treasure then pleasure....

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Benedikt For This Useful Post:

FatAndy (04-05-2019), Hans.KK (04-05-2019), nicklcool (07-05-2019)

Quote Originally Posted by Benedikt View Post
    if you are -poor- no girl will marry you.
    and if you are rich, you will be taken to the cleaners...
    the choice is yours.
    and if and when the law finds out what you did, and they will find out sooner or later,most probably you can go back where you came from.a lot richer in experience and even a lot more poorer in money.
    All true, and the OP do not want Russian citizenship, he just wants to talk about Russian girls, I recall a few post in the past more or lees about the same tropic from OP.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Hans.KK For This Useful Post:

Benedikt (04-05-2019), FatAndy (04-05-2019), nicklcool (07-05-2019)

You're right there. But i am happy with her. She's just young and it is a matter of understanding each other.