littleangels        English Nanny
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Fast Russian Citizenship?

Quote Originally Posted by AlexD View Post
    Is this true?
    If it sounds to good to be true, well, then it often is..... not true.

How about If i open a company in Russia and then hire my self in my own company and obtain myself a HQS visa and pay myself salary every month from my own company to my bank account and also pay tax from it, what do you think?
    Other members of this forum can answer this better than me, I only know you can start you own company in Russia and employ your self, but how to obtain permission to hire HQS staff is a bit more tricky, you company should probably "do something", something else than entertain you.

You may be able to save your self both time and problems if you go for TRP with quote in a place that is not that popular as Moscow, St. Petersburg and other places, do not trust agency's in this matter, do the thing your self.

I heard about fictitious marriages. At least that's how some of our local Tajiks and Uzbeks get their Russian citizenship...

Quote Originally Posted by Hans.KK View Post
    If it sounds to good to be true, well, then it often is..... not true.
    and most probably it is not. you can invest,you can apply, but that does not mean THEY will accept you. In the meantime your visum ahs expired and what then? and how and when will, if they will, they return your -investment -.Minus government fees, minus this and that fee= if it is so easy and not to expensive why did we not hear more about it?
    There is no greater treasure then pleasure....

Thanks for answer, I think its hard to find a copmany who give me a HQS Visa, I have an Idea:
    How about If i open a company in Russia and then hire my self in my own company and obtain myself a HQS visa and pay myself salary every month from my own company to my bank account and also pay tax from it, what do you think?
    Saw this a while ago https://www.facebook.com/groups/mosc...131047?sfns=mo

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12