littleangels        English Nanny

Thread: Pension Calculator

Pension Calculator

Here is a handy calculator to estimate your pension.

http://www.pfrf.ru/eservices/calc/

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DiscoverLearn For This Useful Post:

Benedikt (28-04-2019), bydand (19-04-2019), rusmeister (28-04-2019)

What are you going to calculate?
    I was born and grown up in Russia, worked there 15 years. But I am not qualified for retirement in my 60 (new retirement age). What do you expect?

Yes, rules are changed. I donít know but there should be an option like other countries to claim your retirement money as a lump sump.

Quote Originally Posted by seaworld View Post
    I was born and grown up in Russia, worked there 15 years. But I am not qualified for retirement in my 60 (new retirement age). What do you expect?
    In AUSTRIA, and many other countries, only when you worked your FULL life, that is 40 years, you will get a full pension....for each year less, a proportion less. so, you can count yourself how much you will get for 15 years working...https://www.arbeiterkammer.at/beratu...rspension.html if you read german, that is how it is being calculated. a pen pushers dream and a pensioners nightmare... and YOU also know ,and I also do, because i live and worked here long enough, how Pensions are being calculated i nRussia. You were registered, and it was written in your workbook, that is what counts. all the envelopes under the table, salaries paid in valuta or ruble, mean nothing...
    There is no greater treasure then pleasure....

Quote Originally Posted by seaworld View Post
    In AUSTRIA, and many other countries, only when you worked your FULL life, that is 40 years, you will get a full pension....for each year less, a proportion less. so, you can count yourself how much you will get for 15 years working...https://www.arbeiterkammer.at/beratu...rspension.html if you read german, that is how it is being calculated. a pen pushers dream and a pensioners nightmare... and YOU also know ,and I also do, because i live and worked here long enough, how Pensions are being calculated i nRussia. You were registered, and it was written in your workbook, that is what counts. all the envelopes under the table, salaries paid in valuta or ruble, mean nothing...
    There is no greater treasure then pleasure....

I do not know about Austria. I know about Russia. I graduated the high school at 1986. I graduated the University at 1991 (with high honor BTW - red diploma), Masters Degree in Economics. It was no work at all if you understand what I mean. So you have to survive like a fish. I was very greatfull that I was living with my parents. I would say anything that I did that time was very very good. I worked for the pay under the table, on the table, into my pocket.... whatever !!! I HAD TO SURVIVE and eat! I even bought my own apartment in 2000! Nobody cared about me that time (except of my parents). But now I am not qualified for the retirement. Isn't that sweet? They did not give me an opportunity but now I do not have enough of their stupid points because of their stupid reasons they just created. Off course I do not have them! I left the country for better opportunity.