littleangels        English Nanny

Thread: Nice small eco-loft style studio near Moscow City

Nice small eco-loft style studio near Moscow City

Dear friends, I am looking for a tenant for my new and cozy small studio in eco-loft style with mezzanine (2nd floor) in the Filigrad business class complex (built in 2017).
    The Filigrad complex accommodates a gym, swimming pool (abonnement costs around 30,000 rub per year), underground parking, shopping center, supermarket, coffee shops, bars and restaurants.
    The apartment has all needed for the comfortable living, built with the use of eco-friendly materials. 2 double beds.
    There is a comfortable courtyard for morning runs right inside the building. 5 mins to an embankment which is being renovated, once itís finished it would be a great place for a walk and bicycle rides. There is a nice Fili park nearby. The distance to Moscow City is 30 minutes on foot or 5 minutes by car. 4 metro stations are within walking distance - Shelepikha (Moscow Central Circle line, turquoise and yellow lines) 15 mins, and Fili (blue line) 10 mins. 20 minutes by car or 30 minutes by subway to the city center (Arbatskaya).
    Photos and description in Russian: https://www.cian.ru/rent/flat/205926553/
    I am a very friendly and helpful owner and also you will have cool neighbors)
    Ready to make a registration for foreigners.
    Write me in whatsapp +7 926 217 3429
    Margarita
    Attached Images Attached Images