littleangels        English Nanny
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Radio Tubes from Sovtek

The only problem is, when, for example, cucumbers are $1, then I get the biggest, juiciest one. But the clerk would take the first one he sees, for the order.[/QUOTE]

and with the shortest - use by - date. going shopping is fun. and afterwards have a quiet beer. or a bite to eat. even a KFC, pizza or -Wok- once in a while is fun.
    There is no greater treasure then pleasure....

Quote Originally Posted by Hans.KK View Post
    Marketing BS and wankers paradise.

You did not get the concept? The real value is not the better, warmer and richer sound, no the impression you can give other people that you are one hell of a audiophile personality, and they go green of envy when you can tell about all the money you had spend on your gear, that is where the real value of valves, sorry, tubes is
    High-end audio equipment is like Leica camera gear: jewelry for men.

Quote Originally Posted by Benedikt View Post
    The only problem is, when, for example, cucumbers are $1, then I get the biggest, juiciest one. But the clerk would take the first one he sees, for the order.

and with the shortest - use by - date. going shopping is fun. and afterwards have a quiet beer. or a bite to eat. even a KFC, pizza or -Wok- once in a while is fun.[/QUOTE]

In a small town, it's socializing, too. I see old friends, chat for a while, etc. The lady who renews my driver's license has a part-time job at the Walmart, etc. The bar used to be a great place to socialize, and it was a sort of "cultural glue" where everyone could discuss things. But no one wants to go to bar when there could be police outside waiting to take you to jail if you get in your car and attempt to drive home. So it is restricted to neighborhood bar where you can walk home.
    The Snowflakes are even Stupider than We Were!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12