littleangels        English Nanny

Thread: how much does it need to get into Yale or the likes...

how much does it need to get into Yale or the likes...

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/03/12/o...gtype=Homepage

that is if you are not clever enough to make the admissions tests fair and legally. well, the more the better... and from the looks of it, a couple of millions will get you in there and give you goos grades even if you are a total bum. ( Jeff Kushner..). So what is new?
    There is no greater treasure then pleasure....

Quote Originally Posted by Benedikt View Post

that is if you are not clever enough to make the admissions tests fair and legally. well, the more the better... and from the looks of it, a couple of millions will get you in there and give you goos grades even if you are a total bum. ( Jeff Kushner..). So what is new?
    As the US is overwhelmed with 3rd-world immigrants from corrupt Latin-American countries, they are bringing their corrupt way of doing things, with them.
    The Snowflakes are even Stupider than We Were!

What does Kushner have to do with it? This story will die fast, because it casts Hollywood Leftists in a dim light. Unless they can somehow twist this into a pretzel and blame Trump or Trump's friends.

Just an example of the rich doing the same thing I see on a gross scale throughout the ever-more-corrupt educational establishment, from grade school through the university ... My friend is from South Texas, and supposedly has a 4-year college degree. Hispanic. He cannot spell simple four-letter words nor do basic arithmetic - addition, yes, subtraction, multiplication, division, no. His parents are rich, and he owns several houses in the city here, and is paying for his children to go expensive private university. It's pretty obvious to me his parents "paid" for his diploma.

A very small ice cave in the Arctic circle

it's a bit sickening. check this article.
    https://www.propublica.org/article/t...e-into-harvard

i like this part from the above website:
    Charles Kushner had hired a prostitute to seduce his brother-in-law, who was cooperating with federal authorities. Kushner then had a videotape of the tryst sent to his sister. He was sentenced to two years in federal prison.

So, it seems that Charles Kusher is a bit of a morally bankrupt scumbag. So, we don't need to guess too much on the Morals of his son, Jeff Kushner. Like father like son.

Is it surprising that america is bombing Syria over fake chemical weapons use - to help out Israel. A moral visionary like Jeff Kushner to guide The Dotard is just what america needed.

When Dotard said he wanted to drain the swamp, he meant it wasn't scummy enough. He wanted to double the scumbagness of the swamp to give himself a warm feeling

Quote Originally Posted by TheInterocitor View Post
    As the US is overwhelmed with 3rd-world immigrants from corrupt Latin-American countries, they are bringing their corrupt way of doing things, with them.
    from the names of it, not one was a corrupt Latino but corrupt American

from the names of it, not one was a corrupt Latino but corrupt American
    Over the past few decades, America has changed from (domestically, not internationally) a basically honest country, to a corrupt land. And how fast it has happened, within a couple of generations. As the Left has imported millions of immigrants, these immigrants bring their corrupt ways they used to get ahead in their old countries. They are not assimilated into American ways. They bring with them their corruption. It is not the America of old, it is a "transformed" America, as Obama promised - "I will fundamentally change America".

My rich Latino friend (the on e who has a university degree but can not spell or do arithmetic) lost his drivers license. Someone found it, and used it to drive. The thief got a speeding ticket, showed the officer Manuel's driver's license and of course ignored the штраф, so they charged my friend with "failure to appear in court" and arrested him.

I asked him "Did you report your driver's license as stolen?"
    Manuel: "No. Why should I?"
    Me: "Then it's on the public record that your license is stolen."
    Manuel: "I have a lawyer."
    Me: "No, you need to do this yourself, your lawyer does not know how to deal with identity theft. You START by reporting a crime to the police."
    Manuel: "My lawyer is really good. I'm paying him a lot of money!"

That was a year ago.

Two months ago (after Manuel has visited his lawyer several times):

Manuel: "Hey. I got this worked out. I can go to G- (town) and get my license back and guess what!? My brother knows the judge!"
    Me: "That's great, but for the wrong reason."
    Manuel: "What?"
    Me: "You should get your driver's license because it was stolen from you and illegally used, NOT because your brother knows the judge."
    Manuel: "Yeah, but my lawyer and my brother and the judge will get it back for me."
    Me: "No, YOU should get it back for YOU, not have to pay a lawyer and rely on connections. In America, when something wrong happens to me, I appeal to higher official and they straighten it out. Or I point out the wrong through letters and email. It usually works out and the wrong is corrected."
    Manuel: "Oh, no. I got a lawyer, I don;t have to do anything. The lawyer is handling it."
    Me: "Your attorney does not know squat about identity theft. He is collecting money from you and doing nothing."
    Manuel: "He's working on it!"

That was two months ago. Manuel still does not have a driver's license, now for 16 months. He does have a new bicycle.

Traditional Americans do not tolerate wrongs or corruption. But immigrants bring their old ways from their old corrupt countries, with them. They accept corruption, and they think the only way to fix wrongs is to pay a lot of money or know someone. Tsuch corrution is becoming more common, yet another adverse consequence of "open borders."
    Last edited by TheInterocitor; 14-03-2019 at 19:57.

How does a "university official" get a $million dollar yacht?

Lori-Loughlins-daughter-was-aboard-USC-officials-yacht-in-Bahamas-when-Mom-was-charged

Traditional Americans do not tolerate wrongs or corruption. But immigrants bring their old ways from their old corrupt countries, with them. They accept corruption, and they think the only way to fix wrongs is to pay a lot of money or know someone. Such corruption is becoming more common, yet another adverse consequence of "open borders."[/QUOTE]

this is the same attitude they have in Austria and Germany now. Blame all the bad's and woes on the Immigrants...
    but them who would -you- blame in Russia on all that corruption, thieving and conniving? where there are no or few immigrants? most of it is done by -locals-?

what a pice of bull

this is the same attitude they have in Austria and Germany now. Blame all the bad's and woes on the Immigrants...
    but them who would -you- blame in Russia on all that corruption, thieving and conniving? where there are no or few immigrants? most of it is done by -locals-?

tried every way i know to post the reply. just does not let me. either asked me if - i want to leave the site-. or - the message is to short -. lets see what comes out here.
    and as i can see now, it got posted in the first place already/ amazing a computer that does one thing. but the messages say something else. well, so be it!

tried every way i know to post the reply. just does not let me. either asked me if - i want to leave the site-. or - the message is to short -. lets see what comes out here.
    and as i can see now, it got posted in the first place already/ amazing a computer that does one thing. but the messages say something else. well, so be it!
    They need to update the forum software. Or get some software that is user-friendly. That is half the reason more people don't post here, it says it saves your drafts, but that's false information. It never saves drafts.

You write a message and it says you're not logged in, so you log in, and then your message disappears. You have to rewrite the entire thing again (no drafts are saved). That's enough to cause any poster to find something more productive to do.

The search algorithm is useless.

This forum is not user-friendly, it is user-hostile.

C'mon, people, update this dinosaur!

Traditional Americans do not tolerate wrongs or corruption. But immigrants bring their old ways from their old corrupt countries, with them. They accept corruption, and they think the only way to fix wrongs is to pay a lot of money or know someone. Such corruption is becoming more common, yet another adverse consequence of "open borders."[/QUOTE]

[COLOR="#FF0000"]this is the same attitude they have in Austria and Germany now. Blame all the bad's and woes on the Immigrants...
    If there are only a few immigrants, then they assimilate and the majority culture remains as it was. Fine, good. But when there are millions of immigrants, they bring their own culture with them and they do not assimilate and the majority culture is changed.

When I was a kid, everyone spoke English, except in big cities like New York. That was okay. The second generation would speak English and go out from the big city to the suburbs and rural areas. Nowadays, the educational system teaches in different languages, so the kid never learns English. Or like my friend ("I'm not Mexican, I'm an American!"), who can't spell. He spells "here" when he means "hear". He spells "call me back as "call me bach." "Look through the window" is written "look throu window." I'm starting to think his father paid for his citizenship and paid for his university diploma both. He must have had connections with corrupt officials.

In every small town, I meet people all the time who do not speak English. In fact, many of them reject English, the snowflakes say you are racist if you ask them to speak English.

I see a lot less corruption in Russia, than in Ukraine, or in the places immigrants to Russia come from, like Kazahkstan, Uzbekistam, Tajikistan, those places are much more corrupt.

Also, Russians immigrating to USA brought their own corruption with them, and "Russian" mafia. "Russian" mafia is mostly Georgian and Chechnyan.

I am not blaming all woes and bads on immigrants. America embraces immigrants. We simply ask immigrants to obey our laws and accept our culture. Is there something wrong with that?

If the immigrants hate America, why did they come here?