littleangels        English Nanny

Thread: Apple Authorized Service Provider

Apple Authorized Service Provider

Hi, expat.ru!

My name is Petr, I'm the manager of 'brobrolab' - one of 20 Apple Official Service Providers. We are a kind of "Genius Bar", that you can meet in any Apple Store all around the world. What we are especially proud of is that we've got "Premium" status from Apple. It means that we always try to do the best for our customers.

We can offer professional support to all Apple users here, in Moscow, providing hardware and software help (including warranty-covered).

The good thing is that we are located in a good place: shopping mall "Aviapark" and Khobynskiy boulevard, 4. It is the biggest mall in Europe with great surrounding.

Any of our engineers speak English, so you can be sure to have right support.

Here is our website, where you can find all necessary information: https://brobrolab.ru/en

Good luck and keep in touch! You can always reach me, calling at +7-903-1032882 or writing a message in whatsapp/telegram ets.

--
    Petr Tkachenko
    Apple Certified Mac Technician
    brobrolab.ru, Apple Authorized Service Provider
    +7 (499) 110-17-85

Quote Originally Posted by PeterTkachenko View Post
    Hi, expat.ru!

My name is Petr, I'm the manager of 'brobrolab' - one of 20 Apple Official Service Providers. We are a kind of "Genius Bar", that you can meet in any Apple Store all around the world. What we are especially proud of is that we've got "Premium" status from Apple. It means that we always try to do the best for our customers.

We can offer professional support to all Apple users here, in Moscow, providing hardware and software help (including warranty-covered).

The good thing is that we are located in a good place: shopping mall "Aviapark" and Khobynskiy boulevard, 4. It is the biggest mall in Europe with great surrounding.

Any of our engineers speak English, so you can be sure to have right support.

Here is our website, where you can find all necessary information: https://brobrolab.ru/en

Good luck and keep in touch! You can always reach me, calling at +7-903-1032882 or writing a message in whatsapp/telegram ets.

--
    Petr Tkachenko
    Apple Certified Mac Technician
    brobrolab.ru, Apple Authorized Service Provider
    +7 (499) 110-17-85
    lets just hope Admin does not delete you! are you a genuine advertiser?
    There is no greater treasure then pleasure....