littleangels        English Nanny

Thread: Airlines lost my bag going to LED

Airlines lost my bag going to LED

Oh well. It seemed I had to get a bunch of documents stamped that I guess is for when the airline finds my bag. I've got an emergency pair of underwear, and have clothes in storage that I should get the next day.

Quote Originally Posted by swampwiz View Post
    Oh well. It seemed I had to get a bunch of documents stamped that I guess is for when the airline finds my bag.
    And they will bring it to you, if they can find you from the information you gave them, an other question is in what condition you stuff will be in, oh that can give you a surprise, I once had a suitcase totally destroyed, but I was happy to get some specific parts of the contains so I did not take future action on that, well the suitcase went into the dumpster.

Quote Originally Posted by swampwiz View Post
    Oh well. It seemed I had to get a bunch of documents stamped that I guess is for when the airline finds my bag. I've got an emergency pair of underwear, and have clothes in storage that I should get the next day.
    shows once more,NEVER pack anything of importance into a suitcase. always only in carry on luggage.
    There is no greater treasure then pleasure....

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Benedikt For This Useful Post:

FatAndy (14-02-2019), Suuryaa (15-02-2019)

Quote Originally Posted by Benedikt View Post
    shows once more,NEVER pack anything of importance into a suitcase. always only in carry on luggage.
    Well, it depends on the suitcase. I bought mine bigger one in some... erhmmm... village under San Jose in 2008 for $200+ and it has went thru many flights, still OK, although many times was loaded up to 36 kg (EU, US, Israel, HK-PRC-Taipei, Tunis, Thailand, UAE...)

The bag got delivered to my hotel 3 days after the flight had arrived. Everything seemed to be normal with it.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to swampwiz For This Useful Post:

FatAndy (22-02-2019)

Quote Originally Posted by FatAndy View Post
    Well, it depends on the suitcase. I bought mine bigger one in some... erhmmm... village under San Jose in 2008 for $200+ and it has went thru many flights, still OK, although many times was loaded up to 36 kg (EU, US, Israel, HK-PRC-Taipei, Tunis, Thailand, UAE...)
    i am not talking about weight as such. but documents, a notebook, camera, even needed medication.clothes can be replaced,and so can toothpaste and shampoo. but never a notebook or maybe extra hard drive full with photos or family pictures.
    There is no greater treasure then pleasure....

Quote Originally Posted by Benedikt View Post
    i am not talking about weight as such. but documents, a notebook, camera, even needed medication.clothes can be replaced,and so can toothpaste and shampoo. but never a notebook or maybe extra hard drive full with photos or family pictures.
    Yes, here I agree - in a thick walls koffer / backpack, with additional sleeves
    Чтобы не было мучительно больно...
    All the world's Kremlin,
    And all the men and women merely agents

10. The Following User Says Thank You to FatAndy For This Useful Post:

Benedikt (22-02-2019)