littleangels        English Nanny

Thread: US Deep State propaganda at it's finest!

US Deep State propaganda at it's finest!

Just put a bunch of known lying bastards, lying in a film full of untruths and disinformation and you have a winning combination of support for war and dummies paying for your spy/mafia business.

Frontline is from PBS, US Deep State propaganda, like RFE and Radio Liberty, run by the same folks who brought you the "Arab Spring" and Maidan, arrogant and condescending Progressive activists who think you are too stupid to know how to think and what to do. When they launch a new program it looks great for a while, then there are unforeseen side effects and it results in disaster. Instead of improving things, they worsen. Not to worry, when the Left's programs fail, they blame it on the Russians or on "racists", etc. I can watch it for about a minute, what galls me is the lofty, superior way they talk down to you.
    The Snowflakes are even Stupider than We Were!

I could only watch about two minutes of it, Clapper shouldn't be able to say anything. He lied to Congress and all Americans. Brennen was the one who started a coup to overthrow the president of the US. Criminals, both of them.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Uncle Wally For This Useful Post:

TheInterocitor (11-02-2019)