littleangels        English Nanny

Thread: Hi folks and folkesses

Hi folks and folkesses

So i joined this forum for a few reasons

I plan to IN Late May / June move to SPB for 3 months initially to see how it is (Right now i live in Italy and could not face a winter)
    How do you all do winter by the way?

I have a UK car in Italy and wonder, could i drive from Italy to SPB? Is that ok?

Oh yes
    I started an Expat Network in October and am looking for Expats who would like to make money helping other Expats, i believe you can find the URL in my signature, but new to this so not 100%

Question 2

I was told Tax in Russia is rising, it went
    13% to 18% now 20%

Are there any experts in this group I can connect with ?

So url does not show, obviously it is this
    https://anyexpat.com/
    https://anyexpat.com/
    The World is Waiting

Quote Originally Posted by ANYEXPAT.COM View Post
    Well there is snow, a lot of it, it is cold it can go -30, it can be windy.

I have a UK car in Italy and wonder, could i drive from Italy to SPB? Is that ok?
    No problem, you can chose to go though Denmark-Sweden-Finland, or Poland-some, or all of the Baltic Country's, there is many routes to chose from, some people can do it in one go, others chose to take a hotel here and there to get some sleep. By the way 3500 km or more depending on route, you can sail by ship from north of Germany to St. Petersburg.

I was told Tax in Russia is rising, it went
    13% to 18% now 20%
    Maybe you mixed things up? or you are just trying to advertise for you site?
    The sales tax (VAT) is suppose to go from 18% to 20%, IFAIK the personal tax (if you fit for that one) is still 13%

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Hans.KK For This Useful Post:

Uncle Wally (05-02-2019)

Quote Originally Posted by ANYEXPAT.COM View Post
    Well, as usual - drinking vodka from samovars, riding in sleighs drawn by brown bears, swimming in ice holes...

Quote Originally Posted by Hans.KK View Post
    The sales tax (VAT) is suppose to go from 18% to 20%, IFAIK the personal tax (if you fit for that one) is still 13%
    VAT has already gone to 20%, since 1st Jan, while personal income tax is still 13%.
    All the world's Kremlin,
    And all the men and women merely agents

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to FatAndy For This Useful Post:

Hans.KK (05-02-2019), Uncle Wally (05-02-2019)

dont forget, check out for icebears running around on Red Square. and on every corner a police or KGB, asking for -dokumente- and expecting something in return for not making a -protokol-..... dont forget tot lookout for pickpockets and night butterflies who can make out a foreigner from 100 m. and are always happy to help... and all these cyrillic letters and signs and letters that no one can read. nothing in English, like what civilized people will understand. and every Russian gets $$$ sign in his eyes when doing business with a foreigner. might that be the babushka selling pickle on the corner, or the used car seller. any more stereotypes about Russia? feel free to add what i did not mention.
    There is no greater treasure then pleasure....

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Benedikt For This Useful Post:

Hans.KK (06-02-2019)