littleangels        English Nanny

Thread: Russian Money

Russian Money

Anybody know what this says? Yes, I got the first word - "Three"

Money.jpg

If anyone is interested in remotely bidding on the coins or currency at this auction (not the guns), let me know, or send email to the auctioneers.

On second thought, maybe I better not post the auction website.

I better be careful, Ace Investigator Robert Mueller probably already has me as part of the "Russia Collusion" fairy tale. Or the Deep State could get me for conspiracy, along with expat.ru, to transport weapons to USSR.
    Last edited by TheInterocitor; 31-01-2019 at 15:22.
    Government is like Fertilizer. A little is good, too much is a pile of crap.

Три червонца - 30 (3 * 10) RUB
    10 RUB notes often were done in red color, as same as golden 10 RUB coins had the very high gold % and were slightly reddish. Paper червонцы were introduced by bolsheviks during New Economical Policy period (1921-1929 and later on till the end of 193x) as the kind of hard currency with gold support, in contrary with совзнаки (usual cash money suffering from high inflation rate that times).

The left part shown above on your photo looks similar to 1937th issue, see https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikiped...ontza1937a.jpg - so it's Soviet, not Russian money.

Quote Originally Posted by TheInterocitor View Post
    I better be careful, Ace Investigator Robert Mueller probably already has me as part of the "Russia Collusion" fairy tale.
    Victor Tsoi, Sledi za soboy (watch yourself, be careful)

Last edited by FatAndy; 31-01-2019 at 17:31.
    All the world's Kremlin,
    And all the men and women merely agents

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to FatAndy For This Useful Post:

Hans.KK (31-01-2019), TheInterocitor (31-01-2019)