littleangels        English Nanny
Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: 5000 World cup fans are still i nRussia. they have not left so far...

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    here,since many years
    Posts
    19,464
    Thanked: 4126

    5000 World cup fans are still i nRussia. they have not left so far...

    https://themoscowtimes.com/news/5000...lice-say-64290

    wonder why they want to stay here? when everything is so bad. no one can read Cyrillic? nothing is written on in English? people are so unfriendly? it is cold. there is no food. Russians only drink Vodka and are drunk all the time?
    something must be appealing to these 5000...
    There is no greater treasure then pleasure....

  2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Benedikt For This Useful Post:

    FatAndy (11-02-2019), natlee (28-01-2019), Uncle Wally (11-02-2019)

  3. #2
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Moscow Orange Line, oh Yeah, I'm movin' on up!
    Posts
    1,284
    Thanked: 846
    Sorry, Benedikt, but it turns out that most of those 5,000 are Nigerians, Vietnamese, and Bangladeshi:
    https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.rt....in-russia/amp/
    I am fascinated by Russia, this country with frigid weather, hard souls, and hot girls!

  4. #3
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    ALWAYS in trouble.....
    Posts
    18,898
    Thanked: 5703
    Quote Originally Posted by Benedikt View Post
    https://themoscowtimes.com/news/5000...lice-say-64290

    wonder why they want to stay here? when everything is so bad. no one can read Cyrillic? nothing is written on in English? people are so unfriendly? it is cold. there is no food. Russians only drink Vodka and are drunk all the time?
    something must be appealing to these 5000...
    Are they in Lefortovo?
    Если враг в пределах досягаемости, то и вы тоже!


  5. The Following User Says Thank You to TolkoRaz For This Useful Post:

    FatAndy (11-02-2019)

  6. #4
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Moscow
    Posts
    12,616
    Thanked: 3591
    Quote Originally Posted by nicklcool View Post
    Sorry, Benedikt, but it turns out that most of those 5,000 are Nigerians, Vietnamese, and Bangladeshi:
    https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.rt....in-russia/amp/
    Are you a racist?
    If you trust the government you obviously failed history class. " George Carlin"

  7. #5
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    here,since many years
    Posts
    19,464
    Thanked: 4126
    Quote Originally Posted by nicklcool View Post
    Sorry, Benedikt, but it turns out that most of those 5,000 are Nigerians, Vietnamese, and Bangladeshi:
    https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.rt....in-russia/amp/
    I never commented on who they were.So, maybe we see more Vietnamese Restaurants? Nigerian drug dealers and what are the - Banglas- doing?
    There is no greater treasure then pleasure....

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to Benedikt For This Useful Post:

    FatAndy (11-02-2019)

  9. #6
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    There and back again
    Posts
    21,302
    Thanked: 2992
    Quote Originally Posted by nicklcool View Post
    Sorry, Benedikt, but it turns out that most of those 5,000 are Nigerians, Vietnamese, and Bangladeshi:
    https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.rt....in-russia/amp/
    They never saw any snow, so they wait when the cold magic is over
    All the world's Kremlin,
    And all the men and women merely agents

  10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to FatAndy For This Useful Post:

    Benedikt (12-02-2019), TolkoRaz (12-02-2019)

  11. #7
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    here,since many years
    Posts
    19,464
    Thanked: 4126
    Quote Originally Posted by FatAndy View Post
    They never saw any snow, so they wait when the cold magic is over
    Vietnamese for sure have seen snow.not as much as in the Alps or Caucasus or Siberia, but it is there.http://sapatoursfromhanoi.com/beauti...inter-in-sapa/. but for the other two, they must be freezing their butts off?
    There is no greater treasure then pleasure....

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •