littleangels        English Nanny

Thread: Hello, how can I get a Russian Visa here in Russia or what ?

Hello, how can I get a Russian Visa here in Russia or what ?

or, do I need to back to England to get a new Russian Visa ?

Thank you for your help in this matter .

Quote Originally Posted by anon72 View Post
    You are not telling what kind of visa you have, or what kind of visa you would like to have, so, in general you can't get a visa for Russia when you are in Russia.

do I need to back to England to get a new Russian Visa ?
    Yes or some other country where you can apply from.

You are not telling what kind of visa you have, or what kind of visa you would like to have, so, in general you can't get a visa for Russia when you are in Russia.
    Well , in actual fact my Visa is just an ordinary Russian Visa and has just run out therefore as you mentioned I will have to England to get a new one so NO MATTER no harm in asking !

Well , in actual fact my Visa is just an ordinary Russian Visa and has just run out therefore as you mentioned I will have to England to get a new one so NO MATTER no harm in asking !

looks like you are posting just for the sake of posting? I am just asking, no harm in that, isn't it?
    There is no greater treasure then pleasure....

In looks like you are in Russia with a visa that has expired. Now you need to find a way to leave the country and apply for a new visa. As Benedikt points out, to get a entry/exit visa, you need to apply for it outside Russia.

I personally know of a case when someone was in Russia and his Russian visa expired. That person was able to get an one way, exit visa to leave the country. From there, he applied for and got a new Russia visa to re-enter the country. Getting such a visa depends on your situation, the kind of visa you now have and other factors.

I suggest you consult an expert. Try Liga Consulting: http://www.rusvisa.org/index.php?sel=home&lang=eng. Perhaps they can help. Good luck.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to xt-tsi For This Useful Post:

FatAndy (19-01-2019), Hizam4747 (22-01-2019)

Well , in actual fact my Visa is just an ordinary Russian Visa
    It do not exist, so I think you have a tourist visa, or a private visit visa, or a business visa, right?

and has just run out
    That is not good if you visa is expired and you had not left Russia, you just need a valid exit visa to leave Russia, good luck on getting this, and I had had that T-shirt, have to return from the border line to go to the FMS to fix my visa problem.

therefore as you mentioned I will have to England to get a new one so NO MATTER no harm in asking !
    Tell the whole story next time, it makes it more easy to give a answer.