littleangels        English Nanny

Thread: Visas to Russian from the UK

Visas to Russian from the UK

Hi,

I'd like to get visas for myself and my two daughters to travel with my Russian husband, who lives in the the UK, to Moscow. Any recommendations for a UK visa company? Any recent experience as to how much this would cost and how long it would take?
    Many thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Lucia View Post
    Hi,

I'd like to get visas for myself and my two daughters to travel with my Russian husband, who lives in the the UK, to Moscow. Any recommendations for a UK visa company? Any recent experience as to how much this would cost and how long it would take?
    Many thanks!
    Are you British

Yes I am

I always used to use Scott's Tours. They were very reliable. http://www.scottstours.co.uk I have no idea what they cost now as it's a few years since I needed a visa.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to RooRu For This Useful Post:

Lucia (08-01-2019)

Hey, does anyone know a reliable resource where I can read more about getting a visa to Russia? I've found this one ttps://hellorussia.co.uk/how-to-obtain-a-russian-visa-for-uk-citizens-a-complete-guide/ but the process described here seems super-complicated for me.

Please PM me any useful resources where I can get help with getting a visa to Russia. Thank you in advance

Getting a Russian visa is a hassle for UK citizens no matter what site you visit, the official site is here http://ru.vfsglobal.co.uk/