littleangels        English Nanny

Thread: Stamp in New Passport for Vid Na Zhitelstvo

Stamp in New Passport for Vid Na Zhitelstvo

I have a friend who has a vid na zhitelstvo. He got a new US passport and notified his local Migration Office. All good so far.

He was then told by the Migration Office to go to the Multi Functional Center at Sakharovo to get a stamp in his new US passport, showing that he has the VNZh.

Has anyone gone through this process at Sakharovo who can explain how it works? Is this the correct procedure?

Quote Originally Posted by xt-tsi View Post
    I have a friend who has a vid na zhitelstvo. He got a new US passport and notified his local Migration Office. All good so far.

He was then told by the Migration Office to go to the Multi-Functional Center at Sakharovo to get a stamp in his new US passport, showing that he has the VNZh.

Has anyone gone through this process at Sakharovo who can explain how it works? Is this the correct procedure?
    I have done it (Austrian passport...).Use the normal bus, you even can pay with the Troika card if you use public transport. It is winter now, roads are slippery, DO NOT USE THE TAXI MAFIA. If you check through my posts i posted it there already. so i will do a short version quickly. do not remember anymore which door, security though will tell you. But it is not where all the lemmings are waiting... you tell the -konsultant- there at his desk what you want. you get from him an -anketta- to fill in. a few words and numbers and digits. write clearly and maybe first on a piece of paper. remember how to write the russian style date... from there on it is easy sailing. you still get a talon, but your passports, the old and new one, and - anketta- will be collected, no need to sit down at any window. you might have to wait untill there a few passports togehter to be - taken upstairs to the Natshalnik for the stamp-. can go quickly( or not) but definitely the same day and not the whole day. and there is no charge, no tax,nothign to pay. though that was nearly 2 years ago, maybe they want some money now?
    by the way, when flying out i took the first few times my old and new passport with me through customs and passport control. looks suspicious to them a new passport and only one stamp.
    There is no greater treasure then pleasure....

I vaguely remember a previous post and tried to find it but couldn't. Thanks for reposting.

I will tell my friend to avoid the lemmings like the plague at Sakharovo and find a consultant by asking the security guard at the entrance. Klar.

Also, will tell him to avoid the taxi mafia. Much appreciated.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to xt-tsi For This Useful Post:

Benedikt (09-12-2018)

I vaguely remember a previous post and tried to find it but couldn't. Thanks for reposting.

I will tell my friend to avoid the lemmings like the plague at Sakharovo and find a consultant by asking the security guard at the entrance. Klar.

Also, will tell him to avoid the taxi mafia. Much appreciated.
    not the security at the entrance. they might not know. but the security that is further inside on the territory. they direct people. and know.

Got it, thanks!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to xt-tsi For This Useful Post:

Benedikt (09-12-2018)

Got it, thanks!
    I would avoid bus going direct to Sakharovo. I usually take bus 503/508 or marshrutkta 887 (this is quicker - 80 rubles) from Teply Stan to Voronovo and take Yandex taxi to Sakharovo. Taxi from Voronovo to/from Sakharovo is 200 rubles. This is usually the quickest way rather than wait for an hour for bus to arrive.

Quote Originally Posted by Remington View Post
    I would avoid bus going direct to Sakharovo. I usually take bus 503/508 or marshrutkta 887 (this is quicker - 80 rubles) from Teply Stan to Voronovo and take Yandex taxi to Sakharovo. Taxi from Voronovo to/from Sakharovo is 200 rubles. This is usually the quickest way rather than wait for an hour for bus to arrive.
    when i was there the last time it was also during the winter period. NEVER AGAIN A TAXI.(at that time big road constructions around PODOLSK where underway. Is this gone?)
    The -taxi was stopped by the police, they just wanted a -contribution-... roads were cleaned badly at that time. average speed was about 40 km, we were sliding around. because the Lada still had summer tires. than the driver was looking for a specific paper. he got a call from some friends on his mobile. one hand -driving- the other looking for the paper. never ever again. the Bus has a schedule, can be found out online. so you know when to be at the bus stop. no need to be out in the cold for an hour. the bus is big, heated comfortably and because there are many now, one can sit. except maybe for the first one in the morning which is always full.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Benedikt For This Useful Post:

xt-tsi (10-12-2018)

Quote Originally Posted by Benedikt View Post
    do not remember anymore which door, security though will tell you.
    You need to go to entrance no. 6, where everyone receives their docs.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RooRu For This Useful Post:

Benedikt (10-12-2018), xt-tsi (10-12-2018)

I did this at Sakharovo for my PRP. Вход 6 and I brought original of passport, original ВНЖ, copy of all pages of ВНЖ, and original & copy of notarized translation of my passport. The actual process itself only took 5 minutes to get the stamp, but I sat in line for a good 3 hours waiting. Get there early...the day I was there the line outside in the parking lot was already forming at 6:30 for the territory opening at 8:00, and many people heading to this door 6

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to UPSisu For This Useful Post:

Benedikt (12-01-2019), xt-tsi (12-01-2019)

Quote Originally Posted by UPSisu View Post
    I did this at Sakharovo for my PRP. Вход 6 and I brought original of passport, original ВНЖ, copy of all pages of ВНЖ, and original & copy of notarized translation of my passport. The actual process itself only took 5 minutes to get the stamp, but I sat in line for a good 3 hours waiting. Get there early...the day I was there the line outside in the parking lot was already forming at 6:30 for the territory opening at 8:00, and many people heading to this door 6
    things seem to have changed ( for the worse?). I had none of all your mentioned documents except my old and new passport (no translations..) PRP and the -anketta with a few words filled in. for only a stamp, all docs were taken away by an extra guy. to be taken -upstairs- for the stamp.again, could depend on the day, the mood of the -upstairs- or many an other factor. main thing you also got it without having to come back 5 times....
    talk is around that -they- want to make the PRP - permanent-. I think that still would need a final stamp in all our docs. or maybe we get issued a -green card-. a plastic thing like for drivers license and the likes. and if they could do away with that yearly -reregistration- at your local OBM THAT would be great as well.

Very helpful post. A friend of mine needs to get this stamp next week and now he knows how to do it. Thanks, UPSisu...