littleangels        English Nanny
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: how to do passive income ?

Generally Fiver is just a pile of garbage with most BUT not all on there offering poor quality services.. for example you just made yourself a web site so want some cheap links.. where do you go? Fiver there are hundreds of Indians there offering to make your web site page 1 in Google.. just let them make a few poor quality links in the hope of cheating Google.. of course what happens is you get penalized and your site goes no where..

That said there are a few guys offering genuine value gigs.. but generally its not worth your time..

Quote Originally Posted by evoboy View Post
    Generally Fiver is just a pile of garbage with most BUT not all on there offering poor quality services.. for example you just made yourself a web site so want some cheap links.. where do you go? Fiver there are hundreds of Indians there offering to make your web site page 1 in Google.. just let them make a few poor quality links in the hope of cheating Google.. of course what happens is you get penalized and your site goes no where..

That said there are a few guys offering genuine value gigs.. but generally its not worth your time..
    I used fiverr.com to hire reviewers for my book. (A sports biography). I wanted someone to read it and give me their opinion, point out logic errors, write a review. It's sort of hands-off approach, so the reviewer won't be afraid of being truthful. I got some useful information and the point of view from retiree's and young crowd, both my target audiences. The reviews are good for marketing.

I avoided hiring non -native English speakers, there are just too many idioms and slang in the book to enable a fair review. I was able to spot the non-native English speakers, even if their grammar was perfect - too perfect! And some people lied about they're being sports fans. I could tell because they did not know the common sports slang and vocabulary.

I think there are actually people on fiverr who say they will read for you, but they don't like to read! They are just lazy people who think they can make some money reading someone's book, but they get bored and probably just skim through it.

Amazon also offers reviewers for a fee.

Fiverr is okay, just have to find the flowers among the weeds.
    The Snowflakes are even Stupider than We Were!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123