English Nanny        British Lyceum in Moscow
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: -Paris burned -. you want to spend your vacation there? think about it. it is not over yet.

[QUOTE=Ignatius;1484847]Not all people who act violently against oppressive forms of government are necessarily scumbags. Violence is often justified - 1960's USA, the 2008 Occupy Movement, 1980's Occupied Territory, 1980's South Africa, 2013 Maiden, and of course, Putin's Russia.

as long as it is not YOUR car burned down, YOUR shop being looted or YOUR wife, loved one or relative being killed in the process. THAN yo will be the first one to scream - hang the scum high by their ba..s. as long as yo ucan watch it in the warm and comfort of the dining room and the computer screen, the world is jsut fine. and give me the next beer please and the chips, will you.....
    There is no greater treasure then pleasure....

[QUOTE=Benedikt;1484860]
    Quote Originally Posted by Ignatius View Post
    Not all people who act violently against oppressive forms of government are necessarily scumbags. Violence is often justified - 1960's USA, the 2008 Occupy Movement, 1980's Occupied Territory, 1980's South Africa, 2013 Maiden, and of course, Putin's Russia.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ignatius View Post

as long as it is not YOUR car burned down, YOUR shop being looted or YOUR wife, loved one or relative being killed in the process. THAN yo will be the first one to scream - hang the scum high by their ba..s. as long as yo ucan watch it in the warm and comfort of the dining room and the computer screen, the world is jsut fine. and give me the next beer please and the chips, will you.....

What about the scumbags that are in the government? They steal, kill, kidnap. They have a gang of thugs (police) to beat you and lock you up anytime you don't agree with their robbing you. Why is it only schoolchildren get shot when it should be politicians?
    If you trust the government you obviously failed history class. " George Carlin"

Watching this video seems to me like just what they are doing to Trump. Don't get me wrong because I never liked Trump,remember him from back in the 80's. But he was elected president.
    If you trust the government you obviously failed history class. " George Carlin"

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234